Actions

Work Header

After What You Did To Me

Summary:

A woman visits her boyfriend in prison and explains why she does not want to see or hear from him ever again.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Don't stop me,Ben!Don't you even dare say that I still am the love of your life because we both know full well that it's not true!I'm only here to tell you that after I leave you to rot in this God forsaken place like the murderous coward that you really are,I'm going to move out of this town and start a new life elsewhere which means that I've got to forget you after what you did me!I should not had gone on the blind date that my sister had set up for us!

Granted,I've had such a wonderful time with you and was willing to spend the rest of my life with you!But that was before we had slept together at your place!I had heard a noise and noticed that it had said Midnight on the clock and you were not in same bed with me!That had made me get out of the bed and go downstairs to see what you were doing!And as soon as I had walked into the living room and noticed that there was a notebook on the coffee table,I had picked it up and started reading the notes inside of it,only to have someone creep up on me from behind and start choking me to death with a rope!

Thankfully enough,I was able to flip over the attacker and hit him on the head with an ashtray just before the police had barged in and arrested the attacker who I had shockingly discovered to be you!I've never been more scared and ashamed in my entire life!Well,at least I won't worry about that anymore!That's all I have to say to you!Goodbye,Ben!See you in hell!

THE END!

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Andrew Troy Keller.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.