Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
252
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
1
Kudos:
9
Hits:
811

The Hunt

Summary:

Never piss off the Wolverine or he´ll hunt you... and he won´t hesitate to play dirty

Work Text:

Ok, Remy admitted he may have pushed his Wolvie a little too far that day with Halloweeney stunts and scares but surely that was no reason to overreact? He was certain that nothing he did warranted a full on hunt through the cabin and woods... apparently, Logan thought it was the right solution as he lunged for Remy. Barely managing to duck, Remy ran to the bedroom and barricaded himself in. 2 minutes later the lights went out in a seeming power outage the Cajun knew was merely Logan cutting the wires. Darkness soothed them both just fine but Remy had to admit he was mildly unsettled. Being hunted by the Wolverine during the day was one thing, being hunted at night with few places to run and hide was something else.

Remy was disrupted from his thoughts by the sound of an owl flying nearby and realized he had to find a better hiding place, the bedroom wouldn´t hold. Silently opening the door and creeping out, he made his way through the house listening for any signs of Logan. Entering the kitchen, there was nothing so he turned to move on. That´s when the loud banging akin to gunfire commenced. Turning around wide eyed with a card halfway out of his hand, the Cajun was tackled from behind.

"Gotcha!"

Remy tried to laugh off the scare of what turned out to be a popcorn trap.

"Almost gave me a heart attack cher!"

The smug grin was his only reply.