Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 13 of season 1
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2011-11-22
Words:
4,150
Chapters:
4/4
Kudos:
28
Hits:
2,024

AIDS and the ich

Summary:

Is it stress? Anger? Or feelings but its slowly killing jasmine

Chapter 1: a pipe in the toilet

Chapter Text

''ruckus get your damn ass down here!"grandad screamed from the bottom of the stairs.''chill out robert i'was just schoolin the kids on education and shit''he said as he clobed down the stairs.''your not a tutor your a handy man now get back to work!"grandad said.

''ruckus is wack now he just doesn't make any sense anymore!"jasmine said throwing her book down at huey.''i agreed''the boy both said at the same time.''white people can get aids to its just uncommon''jasmine said.''just becuase it orginated from african american descent doesn't mean its all to blame on black america''huey said.''if nigga would stay away from the hoes and get back to the paper there wouldn't be a problem would there''riley said trying to but in.''anyway we got to study for this stupid test''jasmine said.''we, shit i'm out''riley said opening the boys bedroom window.''where you going''jasmine sai sitting on his bed.''to crown that nigga with a brick''he said stickin half his body out the window but his head.''what you think!"he said imitating ed the thrirds voice as he struggled out the window.''well he's finally gone''huey said turning to jasmine.jasmine sighed and crossed her legs and began to think about uncle ruckus had told them.he given them atleast a whole lesson about the histroy of black STDs as if they wanted to know.huey saw her crossed misunderstood face.''aw come on your not really thinking about ruckus said are you''he said trying to cheer her up.she was waken out her deep tranced though and look at him then shook her head.''no''she said.''then maybe we should study this i guess i mean histry is easy anyway''jasmine said again.she opened her textbook.just then she saw a name on the book that upset her more than ever.''ok you can read chapter 1, and i'll read ''

''chapter fucking two! damn! stop mocking me!"she said slamming her face into the book and screaming.''ok fine i'll read chapter 2''huey said sitting down on the ground next to her.''no its just the number 2 is creeping me out huey''jasmine said.''i though we established that''she added.''now we established you have numerephobia''huey corrected.''well you unless to go to rehab you can read the whole damn book i'll just take notes''jasmine said sitting upisde down with her legs against the bed and a note pade in her hand.huey sighed.''fine''he said.

back downstairs grandad was dusting her millons of pictures down in the bar and jasmine's room when uncle rukus appeared infront of him with a moldy pipe and and wet gloves in his hand.''here's the problem here robert''he said.''your coon kiddies flushed a pipe and a pair of leather gloves down the toilet''.as soon as riley heard the news he slowly turned around from grandad and started to creep out the room.grandad took a closer look at the gloves.''boy you don't have anything to do with this do?''grandad said stopping riley in his tracks.riley spun around as fast as he could and uneasily looked at grandad without looking him in the eyes.''no grandad, i got to uh check my email!"he said running out the room.grandad grabbed him by the collar of his wofe beater and yanked him back.''damnit boy these are my good gloves! how the hell did the end up in the toilet!"he said unbuckling his belt.''well robert''ruckus said.''i don't know nuthin' i don't know nuthin granda i don't!"riley pleaded as grandad firmly gripped his arm.

''you here that''jasmine said pressing her ear through the closed door.''yeah, he probally deserves it too''huey said igonoring the sounds of a slashing leather belt and riley's cries.''i think he found out about the gloves!"jasmine said.she ran to the window and opened it up.''nigga we got to flee beofre he-''she didn't even have time to finish becuase their grandad was standing in the door way a belt in one hand and riley in the other.

----------------------------2 o'clock--------------------------------------------------------the 3 sat on the couch in a line with desperate and tired, hurting faces.''now i want all of you to think about this, what if you got sick from your stupdity! this was just digusting and being black and all the health risk we have!"grandad went on and on about how we were being insantiarty.i had to admit that last attempt of peace was a little to unusaul.well i had drinken a sip of whiskey on acciednt then i ended up ''scaraficing''random things down thw toilet.''see what drugs will do to you''huey told me as i was vommiting later that night.but they were grandad's old gloves i found in one of the boxes my room.i never in a millon years expected he wpuld find them or even think about mentioning them ever again.now i had nothing to do with the pipe that was lodged in there.i could grandad's ranting voice in the bckground of my thoughs as he went on talking about being sanitary.he suddenly sanpped at me.''but grandad how is flushing somethign down the toilet nasty? i mean technically leaving something in the toilet would be nasty right?"i tried to say.''whateva nigga my point is you have all been nasty lately like now.look at this house!"he said.i look around the pizza crust and food stains on the furniture and shrugged.''whenever we do clean it it gets dirty again''riley said.''well try harder to clean it''grandad said putting his hands on his hips.''from now on i want this house constantly cleaned 24-7''he said storming off up the stairs.''aw man!"riley said crossing hsi arms and leaning back against the couch.huey sighed.i leaned forwards and put my arms acrossmy legs in my thinking postion.''this sucks ass''i mumbled looking down at the ground.''no you suck ass for getting drunk!"riley said.