Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 6 of Powerpuff Teens
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2020-11-05
Words:
1,684
Chapters:
8/8
Kudos:
26
Hits:
2,523

The Last Powerpuff Girl

Summary:

Him has created a plan to defeat Blossom, the last Powerpuff Girl who still has her superpowers.

Chapter 1: Part 1

Notes:

I don't own of the characters that I hasn't created.

Chapter Text

Him looked around at the table where many of the Townville villains has gathered. He knew why they has gather together. It has to do with the last member of the Powerpuff Girls. Blossom was still giving them a lot of trouble. She was still putting them in jail.

"How are we going to handle the last of these Powerpuff Girls?" asked Mojo Jojo.

"Yes, Blossom has been hitting us harder, lately," complained Princess.

"It's bad enough that our brother lost his powers when he sexed Bubbles, but we haven't been able to find Buttercup or Bubbles," reminded Butch.

"I would have recaptured Bubbles if she still admired herself in the mirror," complained Boomer. He hasn't been the same since he was released from the mirror limbo.

"Yes, those two are in hiding, and should be left alone. We can't take the chance of them regaining their powers if they feel threaten. This time, our target is the last of the Powerpuff Girls," said Him.

"Do you have a plan?" asked Brick. He was getting tried of having his backside handed to him by Blossom.

"Yes, I have a plan. If it work, there will be no more Powerpuff Girls," answered Him. Then, he began to laugh. To be continued.