Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Character:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 3 of season 2
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2011-10-02
Words:
9,026
Chapters:
5/5
Kudos:
26
Hits:
2,329

Stranded

Summary:

a mysterious sickness is literary wiping out woodcrest and grandad is in shock over the safety of the children.that's when tornado season rolls around the family's house floods the complete top floor.during an outrageous wild storm and tornado warning the family is stranded on top of the freemans roof for a week.

Chapter 1: over over reacting

Chapter Text

''nigga whay are you always watching that survival shit''jasmine said to huey who was watching i shouldn't be alive.''because first of all its better than dangerous stupid stufff riley watches''huey said.''but don't you ever think some of that shit is stages.''two''he said with his tone rising.''it can teach you that when your in a simliar stuation like this, you now not to make the same mistakes as they did''.''ok but what are the odds that you'll be trapped on mount everest with 3 other guys living in a cave during a blizzard''jasmine said.''not the point, and its intresting''huey closed.jasmin sat down next to him.

''why don't you try out for the show like riley''jasmine teased.''ok first of all i know not to mess that bad to where i'm stranded somewhere for week even months.and those people get into real life or death 50/50 deadly situations, something i live through everyday in thsi house''huey said.jasmine giggled.''look just beuase riley didn't make jackass doesn't mean, we can't make i shouldn't be alive''jasmine joked.''oh yes it does''huey said.''i bet if you record how a normal day in shoes goes then submit it to the website you'll be on the show in a heartbeat''jasmine said.huey siged.''you got a point there''huey said.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------''riley seriosuly nigga, its an inch long''jasmine said holding a jar in one hand and a lid in the other.''just catch it! it ain't no normal spider!"riley said from his bed.jasmine cornered the boys room an bend over.''yeah nigga you right''jasmine said placing the jar over the spider.she carefully slid a piece of paper under the jar, flipped it over then capted the lid on it then handed it to riley.''here what are you going with it''jasmine said.''i'm going to keep it as a pet''riley said rapidly shaking the jar.''whoa whao riley i think its already missing a leg, don't give it a concussin''jasmine said placing her hand on the lid.''i won't kill it, its too weird to kill i think i discovered a new spices!"riley said.''speices''jasmine corrected.''yeah whateva i'ma be rich!!"riley said.''i'ma get me some paper off this muthfucka''riley said closy looking into the jar.jsmine looked at it once more.she noticed a red dot on the abdomen of the archnaid.''hold up nigga this really ain't no regular...spider''jasmine said taking a closer look at the spider's strange abdomen.suddenly her eys dialated.she screamed and snatched the ja out of rileys hand.riley go startled.''WAHT?!"he screamed to jasmine.''NIGGA THATS BLACK WIDOW!"jasmine said opening the window.she tossed the jar out the window and it shattered in the middle of the street.

huey turned around and looked out the window.he saw a jar crash to the ground and shatter.then he looked up at the same time hearing jasmine and riley screaming.

''whats a black widow!"riley yelled.''and why you take my money maker?! i could have been rich why ddi you do that!!!"riley yelled thrwing his arms in the air.''rileys that the deadlisest spider in america!"jasmine said shaking riley..''if it bit one of us we could have died!what the hell was a black widow doing in this house?what the hell was it doing in chicgo!''jasmine said.riley was scared.''stop you making me scared''he said wrapping his arms around hismelf.huey entered the room.''what now''he said looking at jasmine and riley.''nigga she found a poinous spider!"riley yelled.huey narrowed his eyes.''he tellin the truth we he made me catch a spider for him, and it turned out to be a black widow"jasmine said.huey was shocked.''how did it end up here and how''huey said.''i don't know but you might want to get some raid!''riley said.

''damn you rley!"jasmine sad.''i shouldn't be alive and either should you!"she said.huey patted her on the back.''shows come in handy''he said.just then the gang heard geandad scream.''guys come see this!"he said sitting on the couch flipping to the news.all 3 of them rushed down the stairs.''granded whats wrong''huey said alarmed.''look!"he said pointing to the tv.the 3 of them bounced on the couch.''listen''granded shushed them.

''importss have you heard the word? fresh bananas and raspberries imported from madagascar and shipped to groceries stores all across the north, west and middleeast coast have been on recall, breaking news''the reporter said.''store officials and vaccenist have been sending in complaints about a rare virus that lives in the madgascar regional animal inhabitabts, have sread to the fruit,although most full blood americans are immune to the diease, scientist are still telling others to watch out.if you happen to own any fruit such as anything imported to america, we suggest you get rid of it as fast as possible, scientist are on an all out mission to terminate this mystery virus before anone does end up with a case.we've been told as of now, the only know case that was reported back in 1978 by a french journalist that sympothoms include, sweating, bloody and leaking ears or any othways of the body and sever itching and irritation''the reporter said.

grandad flicked off the tv and put his hands on his head.''oh no!! ia te a raspberry the other day!''he said running to the kitchen.''boy open the window!"he yelled to riley.riley got up and opened the window.grandad started taking out everything that was fruit associated and threw it out the window.''grandad this is stupid, she said most americans are immune to it''huey said watching him chunk apples out the window.''boy i ate some raspberrie!they are infected and i'm old!''grandad yelled.''why are yall even panicking, she said was rare and most people are can't get it, plus-''

''plus nothing from now on no fruit or vegable is to be let inside this house for the next...until this shit is over!"grandad said.''so if we all turned fat would that make you happy''huey said.''yes!"grandad said pouring his orange juice out into a bush by the window.just then who other than uncle ruckus appeared his head threw the window.''watch it nigga!i see yall crazy niggas throwin away good food right through the window?what yall tryin to feed yall starving cousins from the south through the window?poor whiteman, we got beautiful white children starving thn hear comes these dumb niggas throwing away perfectly good food''uncle ruckus said.granded threw the empty organe juice cartoon at his face.''look ruckus this is for me and kids good but mostly my good now get the hell off my propperty''grandad said putting some aspargus into the garbage disposal.''oh fine go on but when yall lazy nigga were back in the slavery days talkin about i'm starvin what you gonna do now?"ruckus said.riley threw an apple at him knocking him down.grandad closed the window.ruckeus came back up against the glass.''you niggas lucky, i ain't gonna turn my union agaist yall!"he said beating on the glass.riley closed the blinds.

''but grandad 85% of all foods no matter what has some type of fruit or vegable remainds in it''huey sid.''tough titty for you guys do like me, pork and orage-oh yeah anyway do like me junk food''he said.''ok potato chips are potatos, all soda including coke is fruit flavored,chocolate comes from coco beans which grow on trees,uh in even in icecream vanilla bean grows on a vine-''

''alright alright, but since huey here wants to be so smart, like he said 85% of food has fruits in it you guys listen to huey as he feeds yall the other 15%''grandad said mocking huey.''alright i'ma pig out like a real nigga!"riley said''i'd rather starve then turn fat''jasmine sid crossing her arms.''do you know what junk can do to you grandad like you said you already old you don't diabetes''jasmine said.''well jay, i'd rather have diabetes than get sick and die''he said dupming teabags down the sink.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------''you know grandad is over-over reacting right''jasmine said to huey.''shit i think even riley knows that''huey said.''we gonna get diabetes if we do like riley''jasmine said.

it had been the next night after grandad got the disturbing news and already sugar was driving riley crazy.all they had to eat after grandad got rid of the fruit and vegables was water, spices,cheetos,cupcakes.

''i know that nigga has a permanet sweet tooth covered in frosting''jasmine said.''but i'm so hungry''huey moaned.''have a cheeto''jasmine said opening a bag of cheetos.''i thought you said you'd rather starve''huey said.''when did i say that'''she questioned.''a few secods ago!"huey said.''oh yeah, but i am hungry so i'm going to take my chances''jasmine said.''its this or some butterbeans grandad refused to throw away''jasmine said with a mouth full of cheetos.BOMM! thunder roard on.''aww huey i'm scared''jasmine squealed as she scooted closer to huey.''chill its just another thunderstorm like always''he said.''like how i've always hated, my only fear is lightning and thats all its ever going to be''she said to huey.''your scared of lightning you know there is a 1 in ten millon chance of getting struck.piolts say you have better ods of being in a plane crash''huey said.''yeah tell that to my fried cousin bolt''jasmine sarcastically said.''oh yeah, well atleast he survived''huey said.''you'll be alright i mean your almost underground in here''huey said looking around the basement.''yeah well i hope the rain clears up by tommarow morning''jasmine said.''me to i'm not walking through the rain again with riley''huey said.jasmine giggled.''you guys flew down that hil! i will always remeber that''jasmine said laughting.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

huey,riley and jasmine were walking through the rain last week when the wind picked up intensly.they had to struggle to even stay on the side walk.when rileys umbrella thrusted him into a tree then onto the ground.huey and jasmine walked off wihtout him as careless as could be towards his foolsihness as usual.but when riley got up and tackled huey from behind both of them fell to the ground and rolled in a mixture of rapid rain water, mud and plants down the hill of the street.

the sad thing was jasmine and huey had to report their book reports infront of the class.both the boys walked into the school that day covered in mud and twigs and soaken wet.

the kids at school still never got over that.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------''you know thats still hard to talk about''huey said sarcastically.jasmien giggled.the thunder got even more intese and the sky got darker.huey and jasmine went up to the window.''DAMN!"she said.''nigga iss sure this is a thunderstorm, because last weeek it was nothing compared to this''jasmine said.huey shrugged.just then riley came downthe stairs soaken wet into the basement.''i know yall nigggas heard that!"he said.jasmine turned around.''what the hell happened to you''she said watching him drip on the floor.''me and grandad were watching strom from outside until we saw some lightning flasj across the sky''riley said.''grandad got soaked too that when that nigga saw the lightning he ran inside and left me hanging like a little bitch!"riley said crossing his arms.just then another lightning ult struck that made the lights flicker a little bit.''DAMN!"jasmine aid looking around.then turned on the tv.''flash flood warning in a account until 9 tonight''the reporter said.jasmine looked at her watch.''its only 2:00 this is crazy i almost thought it was night time''riley said.''sever lightning storms in affect around the easter chicago area''the reporter went on to say.''we not flordia!what does he mean by lightning storm!"jasmine began to panic.''chill we're inside we will be safe''huey said.''nigga by the looks of the sky now we won't''riley said.''quit playin riley''jasmine said looking out the window.lightneing of all colors struck all across the sky in a background of ptch black clouds and endless rain.it was almost too dark to see the rain.''what the hell happened illonois!"riley said.''global warming happened''huey said pressed against the window.''nigga go change clothes''jasmine said as riley stood wet next to her.as riley climbed the stairs,BOOM! a giagntic bolt of lightening lit up the whole window, the flas was so bright ti blew huey and jasmine back onto the ground.riley almost fell down the stairs.''DAMN!"they all said.''aww shit my hair!run!"jasmine said feeling her hair.''YOU TO HUEY!"she said.his hair multipled size by atleast 3 times and it was shooting out everywhere.''what the hell was that''huey said feeling around his arms.they both had faint grey scratches on their cheeks.they carefully stood up ignoring the outrageously loud thunder and looked out the window.''i think that was the mailbox''jasmine said looking at a charred piece of wood with no other sign of the mail box.''ok our mailbox got blasted who's next''riley teased as he exitied the basment.

''aww man my hair''huey said smooothing his hair down.just then jasmine felt the floor shake.''i think we should go!"jasmine said grabbing huey off the ground.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

jasmine found herself beating on her grandads door.''grandad!grandad!''huey said.''what! can you little afro headed hoodlums calm down i'm trying to watch the news''he said to huey and jasmine.''will one you go check the mail, shoot i'm not getting wet again for that''he said looking out the window.''the damn mailbox got blasted look!"jasmine said.grandad was confused.''how did that happen!"graNDAD said.''LIGHTNING!"huey and jasmine yelled gripping their hair.just then everyone was silent.huey and jasmine looked up.all of their hair started to stand up.''that means''-boom- the power is about to go off''huey said as the power flickered off.they heard riley scream.''damn its only 3 and its this dark!its must be night time''grandad said.riley came into the room running up to jasmine.''i'm scared!"he yelled.''me to what the hell are we gonna do!we can't call nody it looks like all the lights are off in woodcrest''grandad said opening the curtains.''you threw out most the food''huey added boldly.''there are flash lights and candles in the basment''jasmine said.''yeah there is whole bunch of emergancy stuff in there''huey said.''we yall take your asses down and quick!i don't know how long this is going to last''grandad said.

huey and riley went down the stairs as fast as they could.''just get the shit then i'm running!"riley said.as they went down the wooden stairs they noticed the ceiling was dripping with hot water.when they opened the door to jasmines room they both screamed.''you go get grandad!"huey told riley.''don't drown nigga''riley said looking at the water.jasmines room was half way flooded all the way.huey looked at the water slowly reaching his feet.he breath in and slowly went down into the water.he held onto the stair case as he held his breath and looked into the water.he looked around.

---------huey-----------------

everything was flooded.she had matchhes, candles, lighters and everything now it was all flooded.even if i found it it wouldn't work.we officially in trouble.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''HEUY!"grandad yelled as he came into the room.huey bobbed up soaken wet.''grandad nothing will work een if one of found it''he said panting.jasmine came in behind riley.from the very top step she looked at her room.''oh my god''is all she could say.she helped huey out the water.''what we gonna do now!"riley said on the verge of tears.just then a whole wave of water came from under the door and nearly knocked grandad and all of them off the stairs.''we gonna grab what we can and go upstairs!"grandad said running off.''do what you want!"riley said.huey grabbed jasmine and they ran around corner through the waist deep water.when they climbed the stairs as fast as they could before the water consumed their whole bodies.jasmine threw riley onto the ground as they entered grandad room soaken wet.he was looking out the window.''sure now you want to leave niggas''riley said looking at grandad.''what are we going to do we can't call anyone!everybodies house is flooding!''grandad said looking out the window.he turned around.''careful boys your getting my carpet wet!"grandad said.''will you forget about-wait i don't thinks that riley''jasmine said.huey looked up and saw a minuture wave crash the corner of the bedroom.huey ran out the room and looked around the house in the hallway.''grqandad''he said alarmed.riley,jasmine and ran dad followed huey.they all hysterically gasped.''my fucking house!the whole god damn first floor is flooded!and coming onto the second!we got to go!but ima take my stuff first''grandad said running back into the room.''what are we gonna do where we going to go!"riley screamed.huey though for a minute.''the roof!"he said.''boy are you crazy, there a nasty ass severe storm out there! we all gonna get fried!"grandad said collecting his things off the bed into his hands.''we got would you rather risk getting fried or drown!"huey said.riley nodded.grandad nodded.''and you have to drop all that''huey said.''i'm not leavin my stuff''grandad said.before they new it the water was waist high around the 3.''come on grandad we about to die''riley cried.grandad looked at them and nodded.''no wait i'd rather drown''jasmine said letting go of huey.''come jasmine you'll be fine trees cover most the roof''huey said.she shook her head as she felt the water freely move through her waist down.''i promise you won't get struck''riley said grabbing her other arm.she shook her head.after that huey nodded to riley.riley grabbed her waist and huey tugged her arms.''come on''he said.no matter how much she screamed they pulled her.before they knew it they were on the roof.grandad was on the very far end, screaming and ranting into the sky to the lord.

huey held jasmine close considering her fear.riley cried on jasmines shoulder.''we lost all our shit!i lost my ps3 and i lost my tims''riley said.non of them including grandad had shoes on.''wait i think my phone works''jasmine said taking her phone out her pocket.''it don't work''huey said pressing the buttons with her.''aww shit''they said at the same time.''i hope this is oer soon''the rin frely hit all of them as they looked up and watched the storm.''i hate you huey''jasmine mubled in his chest.''i fucking hate you right now''she said shivering hearing the lightning.''we shouldn't be alive in this''riley said.''we can't die''riley cried hysterically.''i hope we make it we are the only ones left as far as i know it and everything flooded''jasmine said.''i thought you hated me''huey said looking at jasmine.''i love you huey is that better''jasmine said sarcastically.''since we up hear i might as well say it''riley said.''i think you said enough snot nose''jasmine said looking at her shirt. ''jasmine''iley said looking up at her with big swollen red eyes full of tears.''what is it riley''jasmine said putting his face in her hands.''he likes you he always had since day 1''huey said.riley got up and slapped huey.''aye nigga you ruined it! i ahte you!"riley said.''riley as if we all didn't know we all knew but you!"jasmine said.''man you know you like that nigga more than me''riley said.''right now i think i do''jasmine said putting her head on hueys soaken wet shoulder.thery hair was completly frizzed and nappy.''i hate yall niggas ''riley said crawling across the roof towards grandad.''huey you bootleg muthafucka i still ahte you right now''jasmine said.''what for saving your life''jasmine nodded.huey lay back on the roof and put one leg in the air.''eww don't lay on the nasty roof''jasmine said.''why not as of now unless we die it can't get any worser, and we are allready soaken wet, cold adn hungry''huey said.jasmine laid down next to him.''i guess''she said.''wait what time is it''jasmine said.huey moved the water away from his watch.''3 fucking 30''he said.''great hoepfully 6 more hours of this''jasmine said.

but it was far longer than 6 hours.

--------later that day----------

''OH MY GOD!"jasmine screamed at the top of her lungs.tje wind was so intensed all of them had to aggressivly hold on to each other to not blow off the roof.jasmine was right in the middle.the windy rain was hitting them so hard it hurt.she was sure she had 2 blacks from the water.she saw a buch of red marks on her already.they were so wet their clothes started hanging off.''hole on''huey said.they had to scream at the top of their lungs to hear each other through the dark thunder.the sky was blacker than ever with the rainy clouds.jasmine was full of tired anger and sadness but she truely couldn't tell if it was the sting of the tears coming from her eyes or the punding rain water that irritated her eyes.grandads hair was all in her face and hers was all in hueys.riley looked like he was about to blow off the roof.''see you guys if were fat we wouldn't have to worry about blowing off the roof''grandad said.jasmine mumbled fuck you.

the night time was just now coming in and the storm ad ultimatly chilled its power.it wasn't as intense and the rain was about to stop.jasmine turned on her knees.''thank the lord''she said.''grandad where do we sleep''riley said.grandad looked around.''your gonna stay your little ass on this roof or learn how to swim asleep''grandad said.''aww man''riley laid down next to huey and jasmine.

-----day 1---------