Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Character:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 7 of season 1
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2011-11-24
Words:
5,940
Chapters:
5/5
Kudos:
35
Hits:
2,405

Blue Halloween

Summary:

its the day before Halloween and Riley decides to take the gang to the hood part of woodcrest for the ultimate, scary night and candy war in the ghetto.but when Halloween night rolls will hueys doubts and jasmines fearless mood make for one bad ass Halloween?or will it send them running home from a gang of beefin cripts?who wins the chicken contest hosted by cindy?

Chapter 1: hoodcrest plans

Chapter Text

''jasmine we never in the histroy of halloween have dressed up and we never ever will hon''jasmine told her cousin jasmine dubois as she sat on her bed over their house.''but i love my fairy princess costume''she said teirling around letting glitter free fall all over the floor.'yeah i know but if you want to trick or treat with us you can't wear it''jasmine freeman said inspecting her alluminum colored nails.''but my daddy says you have to take me trick or treating with you guys''jasmine dubois said.''what?! when did he say that''jasmine freeman said.''he told you grandadddy mr.freeman earlier''she said.jasmine freeman swore under her breath.

----------------jasmine freemans point of view--------------------

well that just ruined me and our plans.we were going to the south side of woodcrest or the ghetto part of woodcrest.riley calls it hoodcrest.we were going to trick or treat over there becuase first of all they give us real can dy unlike in theis white people neighborhood they give us toothbrushes and rasins.second, its fun and gives us the thrill of being back in the hood, since grandad doesn't like for us to go down there.but we decied next week we going at all cost and wouldn't leave till we were swimmin in candy.and last, we had a chance to have some real fun unlike always walking around this white neighborhood once again.

but we can't take my goody two shoes cousin with us.she wouldn't last two seconds in hoodcrest.she's not cut out to survive and live the thrill like us.and like i said to her, we never dress up.we throw a bunch of glitter all over ourselves, i put on extra makeup and be done with it.plus dragging her high yellow ass around with us would give me another responsiblity to take care of.what if we got in  fight?what if we had to run?what if we got chased by dog?and knowing the candy is coming from hoodcrest what if it was poisoned or was laced with drugs?she could never keep up with us.plus our crew was full.it was going to be me.cindy,riley,ceasar and huey.

i knew there was no way in hell she was hanging with us.she hang with us on another holiday but not this one.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------''look jasmine do you know the place thats heading a little towards that way''jasmine freeman said standing up and poitning out the window.''oh daddy says for halloween we can oly circle the block''she said waving her star shaped wond wrapped in ribbons.oh hell naw she ain't hanging with us jasmine freeman thought.''and daddy says he would get you guys a costume too if he needed to''jasmine dubois said.''no thanks we don't dress up and thats final''jasmine freeman said crossing her legs.''it will be fun trust me''jasmine dubois said.''i can't wait''jasmine freeman said through gritted teeth.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------''ok so here's the plan we gots to play sick when carrot top shows up at our door.but riley you got to answer the door before grandad.then when she's gone back to her house or whatever we'll sneak out the door then meet cindy and ceasar down the street before we go in to hoodcrest-agreeded!"jasmine told riley and huey at their table in their room.''agreeded to me don't nobody want that nast looking gay girl with us''riley said crossing his arms.''agreeded becuase i don't feel like listenting her rave about me''huey said.jasmine rolled her eyes.''don't worry if we're lucky she won't have a crush on you anymore by the time she turns 11''jasmine said.huey rolled his eyes.''i can't beilve tom forced her to come with us''huey said.''me either she's so goody two shoes and i don't feel like listening to tom talk about how his precious little girl got herion poisoning from her kit kat''jasmine said.''oh yeah and don't eat none of the candy til we check it riley''huey said.he smacked his lips.''ok ok but were lucky i'll get me some crack''rikley said rubbing his hands.''whatevea nigga anyway its plan''jasmine said.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

it was officially a soild week unitl the the day of halloween ocober 31.jasmine was deterimed to swim in candy this year just like she and huey and riley had last year.only they were still in the hood.and if there was one thing they knew about hood candy is that it was real can dy unlike the things whitepeople gave them.jasmine alredy couldn't wait.

''what are you going to be for halloween jasmine''one of the white girls asked jasmine on her way to her seat.jasmine thought for a minute.''well i don't usually dress up if thats what your impliying''jasmine said crossing her legs in the chair.''well why dress up anyway? your already built fake''the girl walked off and took her seat.''black people have ass honey, i'd give you some but its more than you can handle''jasmine said rolling her eyes.as more girls entered the room.huey and 3 other boys were the only boys in the class.he finally entered the classroom and took his usual seat next to jasmine.''who are u about to fight today''huey sarcastically said.''no no i refuse to get invovled in white shit games huey''jasmine said.he shook his head.''fuckin' wannabe''a girl said to jasmine before chunking  a gigantic ball of paper at her face making jasmine blink.''oh really because unlike you guys i'm not a lovesick, rambunctious, fake ass-'' she covered hueys ears''bra stuffer!"she completed still covering his ears.they all gasps.''well were're not a fatass who eats fried chicken all day''they said.''what do you want to do now eat me?or wll you spray me down with channel number 5 then chow down huh porky''jasmine uncovered hueys ears.''where the hell is cindy when you need her''jasmine aid.''i thought you wanted to be the bigger person''huey said.''you said it yourself being the bigger person is overrated''jasmine said.''well that regards to my own expirence it doesn't mean you should take pride in that staement to''huey said.''well i am huey and thats that like that old ass song''jasmine said rolling her eyes.''don't let them mess with your head they are just jealous''huey said.''yeah i know that''jasmine mumbled.''but still they're just a bunch of bitches infact how did we even get inot this argument anyway?"jasmine said thinking.cindy finally walked into the classroom, last as usual.''wassup people''she said as she sat infront of jasmine.''huey prevented me from throwing my life away''jasmine said inspecting her nails again.she burst into laughther.''you got into it again with those bitches''cindy said smugly smiling.''hell yeah but huey said be the bigger bitch''jasmine said mimicking huey's voice.cindy burst inot laughther and almost fell out her chair.just then another boy sta next to huey.''i see you got 2 hoes with you whatchu about to do now, pimp so crack''the boy said taking his books out his backpack.''oh yeah maybe you'll go home find everyone you know dead becuase of my crew popping a drive by on your littlecracker neightborhood you white wannabe black son of a bitch!"huey told the boy he ran crying out the classroom.''oh is that hpw you teach people to be the bigger man huey? jasmine didn't make anyone cry but would yu like her to''cindy said.jasmine gave huey a high five.''welcome to the club''she said smiling.

saddly this was a tipical first period is mr.veretto's classroom went.jasmine was usually the first to arrive, then huey, sometimes jasmine dubois then cindy then the other wat around.jasmine freeman was suppose to walk her coucins to school but she or huey didn't feel like listening to her rave about how wonderful her halloween was going to go.

she walked inot the class room and took her seat infront of her obvious admirerer ''good morning you guys i didn't see you on my way to school''she said.''thats becuase we got here early and had to serve detention''jasmine freeman lied.''oh'she said taking out her homework.''huey made a boy cry''cindy blurted out.jasmine freeman elbowed her.jasmine dubois turned around to huey.''oh really i think thats so mean''she sweetly said smilng in her face.''be careful jazz he's a heart breaker''cindy told jasmine dubois.huey slwoly turned bright red.''aww he's blushing''jasmine freeman said.