Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 6 of season 1
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2011-08-14
Words:
6,703
Chapters:
4/4
Kudos:
25
Hits:
2,375

Life in Way

Summary:

fearing he's too interlectual grandad secretly forces jasmine to take huey out on a crazy adventure and don't bring him back until he's smiling.but he gets a whole lot more than smile.get in on these two odd adventure in woodcrest.

Chapter 1: green titleless book

Chapter Text

''boy get your lazy ass up and do something!and no you can't bring that book with you''grandad yelled to huey who was calmly siting on te couch reading his favorite titless green book with a bowl of popcorn next to him.''but grandad i am doing something''huey said.''i mean something activie something that involves going outside and no i don't mean going to that treetop either''grandad said.''i mean go out and have something fun boy''grandad said.''what i am doing is fun''huey said turing the page of the book and not bothering to even look up at grandad.''no boy what you are doing is turning you into a quiet boring, little domest ass little boy named huey and there won't be no boring person in this house''grandad said.huey put the book down.''would you rather have me act like riley and end up getting shot one day in the future''huey said.''no nigga but starting today i want you to either learn how to have fun or be more you know talkitive and playful''grandad said sitting down in his favorite red arm chair next to the couch.''and what the hell kind of book is this your always reading''grandad said putting his hand on the book.huey put both of his hands on the book and took it from grandad.''don't snatch boy now give me the book''granda said with both hands on the book trying to take it from huey.''grandad''huey said through gritted teeth.''give me the damn book''grandad said taking it from huey.''huey what is this''grand said holding the book open letting the pages drap everywhere.huey looked down ashamed.

''its about revolution''he mumbled.''ha and thats another thing boy you can't be a poltically wrapped in domestic terrorist all your life, you know you can't fight the future''grandad said giving the book back to him.''grandad i know that its just something i beilve in like you beilve in god, you neer give up on it''huey said orginizing the book back.''you damn right and you beilve in god to''grandad said turning the tv on to BET.

huey got off the couch.''wait boy where you going''grandad said.''i don't like BET you know that''huey said holding the book against him.''and that is once again another thing learn to get some damn taste boy,''grandad said.''i swear can't enjoy nothing''grandad mumbled as huey climbed the stairs to his room.

when he opened the door he saw riley on the computer.''what are you doing riley''huey said putting the book back on the shelf.''nigga whats it to you''riley said looking over his myspace page.'its to me becuase its my computer''huey said.riley snorted.''i got to check my email''huey said next to riley.''i already did you ain;'t got shit''riley said.''how the hell did you get into my emial!"huey said kicking riley off the computer.''chill nigga!you left it open''riley said scooting awy from riley who was on the ground still.''and is that all you do is check your email''riley said standing up.''no i resaerch''huey said not looking at riley.''nigga you's a boring little bitch nigga''riley said jumping into his bed.''fuck you''huey mumbled.''nigga how is my fault that you lame''riley said.huey ignored him as usual.''i see why that red head from across the street like you, you boring just like her''riley teased.''riley shut your dumb ass up''huey said.''naw nigga you shut up!maybe if become a real nigga like me, you actually get paper and bitches like me which is alot better than checking you email every damn day''riley said.huey targeted a cup full of penicls at riley.''aye''riley said instinctivly dogging the pencils beofre getting up and exiting the room.''that ain't hurt bitch''riley said on the ground covered in pencil lead and wood.he walked down the stairs to jasmines room.

he kncked on the door.

''so i want you to take the boy out and show him how to live girl!make him like you, but no trouble!ok you can't get into trouble,no vandilsm and don't have me have to bail you out of jail tonight''granda whispered to jasmine and putting a whole stack of cash in her hand.she nodded.''ok i think thats him at the door you better go''jasmine whspered putting the money in her skirt pocet.''got ya''grandad said sneaking out the basement door.''come in''she yelled as she shut the basement door back and flew on the couch.huey opened the door and slowly walked odwn the stairs.jasmine flipped throught the tv.''hey huey''she said looking at him.''aww did you get something stuck in your head again''she teased as she watched him sit odwn next to her.''no''he said.''say can i ask you something''he said with his head down and his arms on his open legs.''whats up with you''jasmine said taking her feet off the couch.''why do you think grandad thinks i'm boring''huey said.''your not boring, you just...well your not...trust me your not boring ''jasmine attempted to answer him.huey looked at her and narrowed his eyes.''well actually i think grandad thinks if your not doing crazy shit like him or riley your boring''jasmine answered.huey siged.''hey lets prove to them your not boring''jasmine said puttting her hands on hueys shoulder.''whatchu mean''huey said looking at her up and down.''nigga i mean proving to them you know how to do crazy shit just like them then i bet grandad won't call you boring''jasmine said.''but said either i talk more or get out and do something and don't come back till i do''huey said.''exzactly!if you want to be able to get back iin the house tnight we need to get you adrenilized''jasmine said.''i thought you said i wasn't boring''huey said.jasmine sighed.''huey your honestly not boring and know you got a freak side, so either you show it or i'll make you show it''jasmine said shaking huey back and fourth.''and how you gonna do that''huey said looking at her confused.''my inhertience check came in and i got 300 dollars!"jasmine said remebring grandad.huey thought for a minute.''nigga we can have some fun or you smoke a sharpie and call it day''jasmine said.huey though again then tremebled.''alright come on''huey said.suddenly grandad out of now where poked his head through the basement door.

''and no freaky deaky mess''he quickly said before slamming the door behind his head.huey looked at jasmine.jasmie shrugged and blushed.''you heard him....?"she said.