Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Character:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
319
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
18
Hits:
657

That First Tuesday Morning

Summary:

What happen in Los Angeles during the morning of its mothership's arrival?

Notes:

I don’t own any characters that I didn’t create.

Work Text:

It was around 6 AM. It was dawning in Los Angeles. Most people were still asleep. Chris Walsh, a brown haired male was reading the reports from the daily newspaper. He was wondering which report he should headline on the 6:00 morning news, this Tuesday morning. Then, he felt the building shake. Could an earthquake be coming?

"What is happening?' asked Chris.

"We don't know. Our guess is as good as yours," said Paul Waylong, an American Indian male.

"Why do I get this feeling that a lot of people are going to get up early, this morning?" asked Chris.

Chris was right. Everyone in Los Angeles was getting up a little earlier this Tuesday morning. The buildings were shaking. They washed their bodies first. Then, they got dressed as fast as they could. Many fed their buildings. Then, they heard an unearthly sound. They looked up to see a spacecraft hovering over them. They were wondering what does this mean. Then, there were a bright white light on the underside of the spacecraft. A image of a brown haired female appeared on the underside.

"Greeting, people of Earth. My name is Anna. We has came a long way from our home world, because we need water and resources that only your world could give us. We will gladly trade our tech and knowledge for those resources. Once we got what we need from you, we will leave you in peace, hopefully better off than when we arrived. We are of peace, always," said the image of Anna. Then, it was gone and the white light went with it.

"Do you believe that message?" asked Paul. He and everyone in the KABC television building heard that message. Chris couldn't believe it. If this alien woman told the truth, it would be the biggest news report in the history of the Earth. He was right. The end, for now.