Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Story Summary:  Sam is no longer recovering and, in fact, she is desperately ill.  It appears to be from the same source as before, and this time there is no doubt that it was done deliberately.  Nor is it the first time someone has attempted to kill her.  Malek pressures Sam to tell him her suspicions about her poisonings.  When she finally does, she finds out that Malek also suspects Delek of being involved, with not only the poisoning, but with the N.I.D. and the takeover of the SGC.  More information about the raid on the SGC is revealed as they discuss what is being done to find the people behind the takeover.  She is much more ill this time, and it is becoming increasingly difficult for Malek and Devlin to continue to make-love to her.  Martouf/Lantash and the Keeper are still absent. 

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    13,986
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    8
    Hits:
    735