Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Character:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
400
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
1
Kudos:
15
Hits:
764

Waiting For Apollo

Summary:

Boxey is worried while his father, Apollo is on patrol.

Notes:

I don’t own any character that I hasn’t created.

Work Text:

Space is always dark. No one knew that better than the humans of the ragtag fleet. Inside one of the quarters of the Battlestar Galactica, Boxey, who real name is Troy, was having trouble sleeping. His foster father, Apollo was out patrolling in his viper. He knew that important it is to be on the search for the Cylons, even if they haven't been seen in a while, but it doesn't stop him from worrying. These lizard brain tin cans has cost him, his real father, his mother, and his pet daggit. He hated them with a passion. There were times in which he wish that he's ready to be a colonial warrior. If he were a colonial warrior, he would make those lizard brain pay for what they cost him. His pet robot daggit, Muffin Two or Muffy as he called him watched over him. His red 'eyes' focused on the human who is his companion. No enemy would get close to him if he could help it. Suddenly, Muffy heard a sound. He turned his head to look at the person coming in. Once he turned his 'eyes' on the person who is entering the room, his brain saw that the person is a friend. It was Captain Apollo. He walked toward the robot.

"How are you doing?" asked Apollo, as he went to pet Muffy.

"Dad, You're home, said Boxey, as he lifted himself up.

"Yes, my patrol is over. I'm going to get ready for bed, which remind me that you should be sleeping," accused Apollo.

"I couldn't sleep. I was too worried about you," admitted Boxey. Apollo couldn't blame Boxey for being worried. There is always the chance of being killed by a Cylon raider every time, he go out in his viper.

"There are times in which I wish that I didn't have to go out into space in my viper, but it has to be done. Our lives depend upon it." reminded Apollo.

"I know, but it doesn't stop me from worrying when you do have to go out," confessed Boxey.

"Maybe, one day, we will find Earth, and maybe there will be no need to search for those lizard brains. We could only hope that one day, it will happen. Now go to sleep," said Apollo. Soon, Apollo left the room, and Boxey, feeling very sleeping, fell asleep. The end, for now.