Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 14 of season 1
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2011-07-28
Words:
5,962
Chapters:
7/7
Kudos:
22
Hits:
2,776

Upgrade U

Summary:

sound familar?well jasmine freeman takes the song into consideration when after jasmine dubois confesses to jasmine freeman her true feelings to huey, she tries to fix her up.will someone else have their eye on jasmine dubois, or has someone always had their eye on her? we all know who likes jasmine freeman though. read this story to find out how each beyonce, finds their jay-z

Chapter 1: the talk [not what you think]

Chapter Text

''huey you half ass bootleg mutha fucka!"jasmine screamed as huey appeared in the room.''oh so i'm the half ass, you only have half an ass!"huey said from the stair case.''i'm about to make you have half a fucking face, go on!say some more shit me nigga go on!"she screamed walking over the counch and meeting huey at the stair case.''i don't hit girls, especially the raunchy, bitches who i know can't contain their anger for something as simple as ths small shit!"huey yelled at her.jasmine slapped him across the face and screamed ,you pussy punk bitch as she grabbed his hair.

riley sat there onthe table with a cam recorder.''yeah i got it''he said handing jasmine the camera.'did that slap really huert huey''not really, but that hair grip did''huey said as they watched the video over again on the camera.''yall good actors''riley said.''i know i was beinging to fell like this was real''huey saidadjusting his hair.jasmine pat him on the back.''let see what these muthafuckas have to say when they see this''jasmine said.

-------huey's point of view-----------

it was a stupid i dea but it was working.a scandelous political group somehow hotoshoped a pictue of me and jasmine at a party.now there telling everyone i married her.then i let jasmine talk me into filimg a fake video of the wedding, then filming a divorce so we could straighthne this out.well we got the divorce out of the way all we had to do was get ready for the wedding

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

just then jasmine's phone had rang.she backed up and answered it.''hey honey''it was jasmines uncle tom.also the other jasmines father.''could you plese come over and talk to our little sweety she's been acting weird latley''her aunt sarah said.jasmine huffed.''for you it will cost' jasmine angerly said to sarah, jasmine d's mother.thats when tom began to speak into the phone again.''please do it jasmine, do it for your cousin''tom sid through the phone.''yes uncle tom''jasmine said sweetly.''i find it funny how she likes you more''she heard sarah say before hanging up.''whats wrong''huey turned to jasmine.jasmine let out a big sigh.''its my brat cousin jasmine''she said flatly.''what did she have another bad dream''riley said crossing his arms laughtng.''no, she's been weird again and they want me to talk to her''she said grabbing her wallet.''please tell me they don't want you to give her 'the talk''huey said.jasmine shiverred.''eww i hope not''she said rubbing her arms.''well i won't be gone for a long time infact don't tell anyone i left''with that jasmine walked out the basement door.riley turned to huey who still had the camera in his hand and the video on the screen was still playing.''huey whats the talk?"riley said.