Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 3 of season 1
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2011-08-04
Words:
2,435
Chapters:
3/3
Kudos:
35
Hits:
1,995

Little Japan

Summary:

huey reunites with ming.he'll never frget the day he broke her leg or when she broke his arm.but ming wants more from 12 year old huey.alot more.will huey potentially save her life and ming wants a rematch, but something thats not exzactly kickball related

Chapter 1: blue sling

Chapter Text

''boy guess who just called''grandad said sitting down on the couch next to huey with a pece of paper in his hand.huey had been tapping on his laptop away until he saw grandad.''who''he said.''ed wunclear and he wants-''

''grandad i want nothing to do with mr.wunclear anymore, i played kickball what else does he want'' huey said cutting off grandad.''now boy let me finish''grandad said.''fine''huey let out a big sigh.''mr.wunclear said he wants you to-''

''go pick up my medical issuresance claim''

''no''

''go leave the country''

''no why the hell would he let you leave the country?!"

''then no i'm not doing it for him he already used me and look what i got in return''huey said with grandad looking at the blue sling on his arm.''dammnit boy let me finish! god damn!"grandad said.''fine''huey said.''but most likely i'm not doing it''huey said frowining.''ok anyway ed wunclear wants you to go visit ming in the hospital''grandad finished smiling.''why would i want to see her, she broke my arm and tricked me''huey said closing his laptop.''you broke the girls leg!''grandad said.''don't you think you should be a bigger person and go apologize''grandad said.huey though for a moment.considering what happened at his uncle mo's funeral last year huey had learned being the bigger man is overrated''fine but thats all i want to do is see her and be done with it''huey said before walking down stairs to the basement.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''do you seriously think i want to visit the girl who broke my arm''huye pathtically said to jasmine as she sat the bar table in her room, with huey sititng on the other side.''shit, do you seriously think i even want to mention her name ming!"jasmine said shrudding at the thought when her and gang played kickball ;ast month.''do i seriously have to go huey''jasmine said laening back against the dart board.''hell yes what if she tries to kick my black ass!"'huey throwing his good arm in the air.jasmine giggled.''i'm sure you and your black ass will be ok i mean, wait a minute!huey freeman is showing fear!"jasmine said gasping.''no i am not !''huey said.''nigga your a kung fu master and your scarred of a little japanese girl''jasmie said giggling.huey let out a sigh and shook his head.''maybe this might be a chance to  get some sweet ravenge boy''jasmine said biting her lip supiciously.''no way jasmine!i'm not willing to run from the police again''huey said.''aye i promise this time it won't be illegal, or messy''she said throwing her arms up.''do you promise not to kill her''huey said rasing one eyebrow.''i swear on your life''jasmine said salutinh huey, the giving him a hug.he still wasn't buying it.''look, huey your comunist, kung fu, afro headed black ass will be fine''jasmine said shaking huey back and forth.''now i think it is lunch time''she said grabbing huey by the good arm and dragging him up the stairs.