Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 1 of season 2
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2012-01-28
Words:
4,685
Chapters:
9/9
Kudos:
20
Hits:
2,623

It doesn't stop

Summary:

a sequel to jump before you get caught, when huey is wrongfully imprisoned, the only person who belives he even got arrested in the first place how can she get him out

Chapter 1: False

Chapter Text

''grandad!"he screamed.''he didn't do anything it wasn't him!"i tried to grab something of his but the officer was roughthly walking him down the porch steps.''it wasn't him!"i yelled followuing the cop.at that moment everything was a completle blur.my eye site was going in and out in fusions of colors.the colors of the sirens blinded my eyes for a moment.''stop resisting arrest!"the cop yelled at him.he was trying to scurry out the position the cop had him locked in with his hand behind his back and a thick handcuff.''grandad do something!"riley yelled throwing his arms out standing next to grandad with his arms crossed on the top step.''shit what can i do that boy did wrong now he's payin the time!"grandad said.the police car door was slammed.he pressed his face against the window.'grandad!"i turned around and yelled.he shrugged.''i didn't studder''he said.''it wasn't him!i swear!"i yelled.the car was put in drive.''i'll come back for you!"i ran into the street after the running cop car after it jolted left down the street.''huey''i panted with my hands on my knees.i was outraged by the time i got back to the kitchen of my house.i bursted through the door glazed in sweat and anger.''are you crazy!"i yelled at riley and grandad.''he didn't do anything!"i yelled again throwing my arms out.grandad stood up.''girl don't raise your voice!"he yelled back.i step back and took a long sigh.''grandad she's right!"riley suddenly stood up.''why on earth would he steal peoples so-security numbers''riley said.i raised up and looked at grandad again.'now you both know what that boy be up to on the computer, running around signin petitions, bombin city hall for gods sake he's a domestic terrorist!"grandad said.

he had a point with that last part.but that was the only part that he had a point on.but i knew there was no way in hell huey really did this.he couldn't.i'm suppose the hacker not him.you'd think they were coming for me but instead him.''grandad trust me''i said my tone becoming more serious.i was dreadfully fighting back my hystericall anger at the moment that my 13 year old practically twin brother had just been arrested.''it was not him''i slowly said looking him in the eyes.riley even gaspsed and stepped back.''grandad she about to flip you better beilve her!"riley said taking a few steps back.grandad didn't budge he only crossed his arm.''maybe it wasn't him''he started to move closer.riley crossed over two couches at the speed of light and jumped infront of me as grandad hissed more closer to me.''maybe it was you''he said unvuckling his pants.i gaspsed at riley scooted me back.''don't kill her grandad''riley said watching his belt whipp from the beltloops of his khakis to his hand.he whipped it in his face thrusting riley into my arms.my anger dispostion didn't budge.''but all i know it whatever you do don't make the same mistakes as huey''he said befroe whipping his belt once again thrusting me backwards into the floor.riley turned around and watched me fall to the ground as grandad carlessly went up the stairs.riley spun around and knealt down next to me.i rose up slowly on my hands and knees and shoowed him away.''i'm fine''i grunted standing up ignoring his had reaching out to me.''jasmine''he tried to tell me.i was too angery to speak.i knew i would instantly blurt out something i'd regret in a heart beat.i ran right into the bathroom and slammed the door then locked it.''don't slam that door''i heard grandad yell through the walls.i threw my body aggressivly on the ege of the tub and turned the water up as high it could go.i knew just by the clouds of steam it would singe my carmel skin.but it needed to singe my emotions away.i was hungry for answers to who framed my brother.even if grandad doesn't care.''riley go get me the bubble bath''i yelled from around the corner.i heard a rapid push and boom from down the hallway.within a second he came back with a tub of grandads pumpkin and peach body scrub.i clutched the bottle and began to squueeze with all my might.''damn its a soap bottle''riley said.it took me a few looks of the orange scented glob that coated the bottom of the tub to realize i had used the whole bottle almost.i sighed.that really scared him off.he scurried around the corner i smashed the door shut and locked it before dropping my clothes.icarefully place one foot in the water and sighed a little bit of reilfe.

i found myself leaning againt the inside of the tub through the bubbles seriosuly straining trying to remesce for clues.i clutched the cheap porclain edge and sat up.

''how could they do this to him''i was in complete tears laying down in the water with only my face sticking out the water, soaking completly.''huey''i said as the occalting fan in the corner went back and fourth.

i was sitting up with my hand on my forehead thinking too hard again.''come on now''i tried to say.my mouth for sure was moving but it was hard to utter the words out.

i was soaking again with my face out the water once again thinking too hard.''its hurts''i said looking up turning my self over and sitting up.the water splashed.i know i was fed up on physcology sometimes but knowing me i took it as a joke.but remember i have my share of voodoo beilvings like all of us in this house do.grandad thinks he never does anything wrong, riley beilves your wither born a real nigga or a pussy.but me for example i beilve in the zodiacs for basics.going down deeper i bielve in 3 main things that are fair in everyway: revenge, what goes around comes around and karma.god is out the question.grandadclaims he's a good christan and all but acts just the opposite.we all know he hasn't been to chruch in about 30 years.looking at my brothers and i, we aren't exzactly as religous and holy as the regular african american kids our age are.but that ties into the revolution a little bit if you look at it.i'd say we beilve in god but we need more of him in our lives.i'm been trying to go to church for once in my life the other day.but judging by the nasty remmarks of some little blondes mumbling slut and big booty at me as i walked down the phews i could tell they didn't want me there.

''ouch''i mumbled as i sat on the bed downstairs with my robe tied around me.as i pictured i was scorthched from the hot water.but it wasn't even in the question compared to my scortched brain right now.i needed an asprin or something right now.