Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Characters:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 1 of Season 4
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2011-11-25
Words:
22,062
Chapters:
15/15
Kudos:
31
Hits:
4,531

Afro Sumerai (movie part 1)

Summary:

huey's had an outrageous dream.he's saumerai and fights to save the life of his maiden geisha jasmine.but when a dark ninja,riley, kidnaps her, he has o honest idea how to get her back.with a crazy companion ,uncle ruckus and a kung fu master, stinkmeaner will huey get her back? or will he have just one wet dream?

with hilarious stories and told through the eyes of hueys smart and sarcastic voice, sums up to be one badass dream

Chapter 1: you should be stronger than me

Chapter Text

''c'mon jasmine you have to take this seriously''huey said holding a bo stick blind folded while jasmine had 1 too only not blind foloded.''how can i concentrate while looking at your exposed six pack''jasmine said admiring hueys open red shirt.[ remeber the comic book 'right to be hostil' written by arrron mcgruder with the picture of huey on in that red shirt, thats similar to what he looks like right now].''if i considtrate with having a goddess for a sister you can consitrate''huey said getting into position.

--------jasmine's point of view-----------------

it was the summer after me and huey tunred 13.[read  N.I.G.G.A nigga nation ] and man was he getting hotter by the day.oddly though, we still acted more like brother and sister and were extremely close.riley turns 11 next month and now he's going be on me more than ever, after all he had always had a crush on me.saddly we both knew riley wasn't getting anything from me anythime soon.huey had been trying to teach me martial arts all day and we had been fooling around more than studing kung fu.but before you get carried away with what i just said, we weren't fooling around in that kind of way.i couldn't exzactly point it though, but me and huey were getting closer and more personal, but not like that.huey wasn't as rock hard as he always use to be thanks to me.every one would always say i could soften him up and it had truely worked.but i knew some how he felt the same way about me

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''ok anyway before it gets to dark, i want you to try and dive my punches''huey said.''should you be trying to dive my ounches, your blinded folded not me''jasmine said.smack!''ow not my ass!"jasmine said as huey continued to to smack her with the stick.''ow. ok i'm not thin like a borad!"jasmine said trying to duck as the stick came flying over her head.''see your doing good''huey said taking the blind fold off.''you call this good!"jasmine said rasing up her shirt reaveling a peach colored mark on her carmel skin.''i told about eating all that chocolate''huey said walking by jasmine and poking her in the stomach with his finger.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''maybe you need to just meditate''huey said saighing.hie legs were crossed and jasmine was sitting infront facing him.she looked deeply into his whine colored eyes with a hostil expression on her face.''just close your eyes''he said putting his hands on her shoulders.she sighed and followed.''now clear your mind''huey calmly said.jasmine looked up but was interuppted by hueys hand gentally on her chin.''keep looking this way'he said putting her head facing back towards him.she sighed ''just relax'' he calmly said in a whisper.jasmine cleared her mind.''breath in and out''he said jasmine breathing inand out like he directed.10 minutes had passed.''ok jasmine now how do you feel''huey said helping jasmine up.''ok''she said in his arms.''no time to fight!"huey said running back then charging towards him.''ok nigga, ok, quite playing, huey, quite playing, huey!"jasmine said as she ran from him as he tried to attack her.the truth was jasmine knew some martial arts but having huey teach it to her all over again seemed fun.''c'mon now huey''jasmine said throwing her kung fu sighns up.huey zigzaged her then slid triped her.she fell back, got back up then grabbed the bo stick and began rotating it quickly between her fingers as fast as she could.she thre it at huey as he dived the it.she spun around and round house kicked himto the ground then flipped back 5 times against the tree.''kick your ass like you stol something''jasmine said fighting huey off.pretty soon she took it too far.

instead of fighting she began dancing the same moves to beyonce's deja vu.she began intesivly sweating and huey sat there and watched up against the tree.when she was done she was lying on the ground, covered in sweat.''well that was different''huey said helping her off the ground.''i guess i have heart for dancing and martial arts'' jasmine said.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

it was dark, the sun had already set and jasmine and huey were in the tree.jasmine was in the opposite branch as huey.they ewere in the highest point of the tree almost 50 feet in the air.''today was actual fun''huey said.''yeah''jasmine said.watching the stars.''we need t go home''she said.''whats the rush''huey said.''oh so mr.responsible wants to be mr.careless nigga all of the sudden''jasmine said jokingly scooting next to huey.''no i just don't want to go home yet''huey said.''why ''jasmine said curious.huey looked at her.''seriously''he said sarcastically.''no nigga seriosuly why, your usually always home and never complained before''jasmine said.''wait is you still mad at riley''jasmine said crossing hthatrms.''no and i still don't want to talk about that''huey said with as much courage as he could.''i bet riley learned how to lock door now''jasmine said shrugging.''i would push you out the tree if we weren't 50 feet in the air''huey said teasingly.''i will push you out the tree''jasmine said with her hand on hueys back.''ok then it that case''huey said standing up.''naw nigga please tell me your npt about to-''before jasmine could finish her sentence she saw huey get off the branch and make his way saftely down the tree.before she knew it he was on the ground.he looked like so small.''nigga! what the fuck''jasmine yelled to huey.''i bet you scarred now!"huey yelled back.jasmine was kind of scarred being in a tree without huey.he was always next to her durring dangerous situations.''ok fine''jasmine said crossing her arms.''what you said you were going to push me out the tree so i saved you the trouble and jumped''huey said jokingly.''what about my ass you leavin niggas behind and shit''jasmine yelled.huey laughted.''jump girl i promise i will catch you''huey said.''jump nigga are you crazy''jasmine said.''just jump i'll catch you i promise i won't hurt you!"huey said.''seriously huey you want me to jump!"jasmine said hysterically.she didn't want to show weakness infront of him and she didn't want to passs out on a dare or a death scare.''girl just jump already and we can go home''huey yelled.jasmine was always a risk taker.''i don't need you nigga i climb out this bitch!"she yelled.she carefully stood up and grabbed onto the tree really hard.''ok''i got this this'' jasmine mumbled to herself.

she put her foot on an neighboring bush and slipped and fell back.before she knew it she was tumbling feet down through a tree.she even hit a bids nest on the way down.''AWWWW!"she screamed befoe she painfully hit the ground.she closed her eyes and braced for impact.when she openede her eyes she saw the face of a familar beautiful stranger.''it would have been easire to jump''huey said teasing her.she looked around her bosdy and saw she was being lifted off the ground by huey and her arms were around his neck.''i think you killed the whole population of birds jasmine''huey said as she looked at all the crushed eggs and eggshells along with twigs she knocked out the tree.''aww shit i'm a murder!"she said.''watch you language''he said.''fuck you huey''jasmine said still in the arms of him.''now take me home''she turned around and said as she kissed him on the cheek.