Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 5 of Season 4
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2011-08-04
Words:
3,302
Chapters:
3/3
Kudos:
12
Hits:
1,706

Huey's Turn Part 1

Summary:

A short from one of the gangs most famous adventures told through huey s sarcastic and vivid mind.

Chapter 1: huey's turn

Chapter Text

''boy i hat to say this but the next nigga to drink all my damn orange juice hits the road!do you all hear me!but thats an exception to jasmine''grandad screamed in our faces.i had to admit it we always drank his orange and he usually just got mad and went somewhere to go it, but this time he seemed extremely mad and for mostly no reason.''aw man why is jasmine the exception grandad you picking favorite and toy said you don't do favorites!"riley yelled.''bot your damn right i don't choose favorite between you and huey ut jasmine is my favorit.i'll be back around 3 don't eat another thing till i get back or else all 3 of you will get whooped''grandad grabbed his coat then walked out the door.''man jasmine why he like you the most''riley said.''because i don't try to kill my brother or walk around cursing all the time''she said.''thats lie you curse worser than me nigga''he said crossing his arms.i had to admit to grandad jasmine was like 100000 dollars, priceless.but and riley to him were like a dirt, worthless.i think its because we're related to him and jasmines not blood related.either way it never bothered me, because in the end we were his family.''he said don't eat till 3 its only 12 what we gonna do?"riley said.''he always say that just make the cheerios last''i said to riley as i climbed up the stairs.i wanted to go straight to the computer and check my emails.i want to see if i got any responses to the video jasmine recently posted on youtube.it was nothing but a bunch of clips of staged speeches i gave to a bunch of people in honor of the orginization we lost a year and half ago.i though it was just stupid at first but the video turned out realistic and had already gottne a thousnad view and many more over time.i opened my acccount then opened a tab and went to youtube.no respones.i let out a sigh then went back to my email.nothing.i closed the computer then got my favorite book and jumped on the bed.

most of them said i was boring.yeah i never forgot the occausional ''domestic terrorsit ass little fucker'' some poltically strict adult would say sometimes.i never cared.oh and sometimes they even said things like i was cold hearted because i never upcrease my lips.its not that i was truely like that, i wasn't cold hearted at all, i just only knew 2 people that could ever make me smile.jasmine and my long gone mother.it was like after she left she took my creased lips.

its not that i was a fucking depressing kid like my grandad, its just i knew what the world was deeply told to be.i knew the living truth of the world today.and its not that i ever smiled or that i wasn't ever happy its just i don't really show signs of happiness through facial expressions.but obvious a large percent of america didn't know that yet.

i had just opened the book to the half point mark, where i left out when who other than my local hoodlum brother standing in the door frame covered in milk with red marks on his face.''man,, nigga, aww nigga, damn nigga,-''

''please get to the point sometime today nigga''i cut off riley.''aye aye aye i did what you said i made the cheerios last and this is what happenes?!and you wonder why i never listen to your gay ass huey''riley said walking to the bathroom.i'm assuming he tried to give jasmine her daily kiss and jasmine tried to give him her tought love.it was no secret except to riley that he had always liked jasmine since day one.i saw him walking around with one of her old shirts she gave him to blow his nose on last year.i can't really say anything about that.

just then before i even got to read to the bottom of my page i heard a loud crash on my window.'c'mon its damn early for this''i said as i opened the window.''c'mon jasmine what do you want, its ok to use the front door!"i yelled down to jasmine dubois, tragically my sisters cousin.''hey huey you want to come outside and play!"she yelled with chalk all in her hair.''no''i simply said.''c'mon it will be fun''she said with more chalk falling down from her orange puff balls.''no jasmine''i said before almost closing the window.''wait huey!"she said before i closed the window.''yes jasmine''i said with a huff of air and a head full of doubts.''can i come in and talk to my cousin!"she said.i immeadialty shut the window and my book then ran down the stairs.i pressed my ear to the door and fastened the top lock and the other one.i squinted through the peep hole.good no sign of her.i sighed pressing my back to the door.then i heard faint soft knocks on the door and jasmines annoying voice.i spun around and looked out the peep hole again.''aww hell naw she knocking''i whispered.''who's knocking''jasmine freeman said out of no where next to me.i jumped back.''you scared me''i told her.''whats wrong with- its my cousin isn't it''she said already knowing what to do.''c'mon nigga we rehearsed this, go get in the closet!"she said moving me out the way.i didn't hesitate.i ran back up the stairs and closed my door behind me and jumped in the closet before jasmine freeman could open the door.i hugged my knees just to hear another annoying voice.rley.''i came prepared this time nigga''riley whispered to me.i shook my head in embarressment.if she would just leave me alone, my life, our lives would be alot easier.i was getting tired of hiding in the closet everytime she rang our doorbell.what i didn't get is how a girl could be so obbessed with a boy who wanted nothing to with her.

down stairs jasmine freeman slowly opened the door prepared with what to say to her.''hey cousin''she flatly said to jasmine dubois.''hey jazzy is huey there i want to him to come out and play with me today''she sweetly said putting her hands behind her back.''oh huey he can't play right now''jasmine freeman said about to close the door.''why can't he come out i really miss you guys''she said.jasmine felt no remorse or sorry feeling sll 3 of us were tired of her.without an invite jasmine walked into the house.time for plan b.''oh jasmine i'm a 100%sure HUEY AND RILEY AREN'T HERE''jasmine said singalling plan B.i grabbed riley and we tiptoead gentally around the corner by the stair case which from the second floor had a clear view of the front door.jasmine freeman attempted to block jasmines view of  the staircase where me and riley tiptoead across the floor.''are you sure they're not here whyare you acting stange''jasmine dubois said trying to move around her cousin as she blocked her from us.''i'm not acting strange why would you say that''jasmine freeman said covering herself.i'm glad she was a good actor.as soon as me and riley made it across the staircase i heard footsteps up the stairs.my heart stopped.''aww shit!"riley whispered.me and him were trapped.jasmine came across her cousin on the stairs and tried to block her agin from coming up the stairs.''NO JASMINE MY GRANDAD IS NAKED!"she said before she could move another step up.i had to cover rileys mouth from laughting his chest out.jasmine freeman awakwardly backed up the stairs wih her lips twinched.jasmine dubois sat there silent for a minute in silence.then her eyes dialated and she screamed."AAAAAHH!"she screamed making me and riley cover our ears at her high shrill.''i'm never coming back over hear you guys are too wierd!"she said runningas fast as she coul down the stairs and slamming her door once she was gone.jasmine walked slowly up the stairs.i could tell she felt bad.that was her blood cousin.just then she ran towards me and riley.''i'm sorry''i said looking at her remoseful face.''are you kidding you guys we're free!she's gone we're free!"she suddenly looked up happily as if she were a slave who got freeded for real.riley high fived ma and her.''what huey you should be going crazy she don't like you anymore!"riley said laughting.''and man jasmine your a good ass actor i would have given in by the stairs''riley said.i couldn't argue with that.''and even though that was an epic fail, i'd say we good for today''jasmine said wrapping her arms around me and riley.''yeah lets just prepare for tommarrow''i said.jasmines shoulders dropped.''yeah she'll be back tommarrow''she said.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------