Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2011-08-01
Words:
7,257
Chapters:
7/7
Kudos:
13
Hits:
2,597

one step at a time

Summary:

this is my hilarious, warming story based off the episode of the boondocks called ''wingmen'' where they go to the funeral.[ the-# means what order the story is.this is the first story of this series]

Chapter 1: smitten bitch

Notes:

if you've ever seen the episode of the boondocks called wingmen, this is my hilarious, true story version.it features the character i created named jasmine freemen.

Chapter Text

''Grandad there something I had to gell you, aunt Cookie called, she said it was something about someone dying'' Riley said as he saw his Grandad coming down the stairs.''What she say boy'' Granadad said looking up from the paper in his hands.Riley thought for a momnet.''Something about someone dying'' Riley said with his finger one his chin and arms crossed.''Boy who died?!" Grandad said about to drop the paper from his hands in curiousity.''I don't know maybe you should call her back'' Riley said.''Well when did she call?'' Granadad said tone strenghthening.''i don't know a few hours ago'' Riley said while he walked up the stairs and passed Grandad up.

------------hilltop---------------------------------------------------------------------------

''You sure you've been ok you've been weird latley'' Huey said looking Jasmine in the brown eyes and laying on the grass next to him with her arms crossed behind her head.She lightly nodded.Huey continued to look at her.''Really you know you can tell me anything and everything'' he said raising on eyebrow and scooted closer to her.She noticed she had never seen Huey so intreseted into her before.She always had talked to him about everything and he had listened but know he seemed a little worried about her lately.She had been in her house in the basement all day and rarely left.she hadn't even spoken to Riley in 2 days.

Jasmine slowly say up and took her phone out her pocket as Huey watched her every move.She set the screen of her blackberry then handed it to Huey.he read it out loud.

Huey took a quick glance at the phone.''well first of all jasmine your not going to let them treat you like that''Huey putting his arm around Jasmine.''And i can't belive your just now telling me this''Jasmine began too look down and let out a big sigh.''And third please don't take this the wrong way but shouldn't you been a little...happy about this'' Huey said pulling her closer.''Whoa i never said i wasn't estatic about that bitch bein' dead but its not that its that they told me to go to the funeral this weekend'' Jasmine said putting a slight smile in her face.Huey looked confused at first then remebered why she didn't want to go back.

''Well i think you'll be safe i mean Caibage is probally in jail and maybe ...I don't really know but i think you'll be safe'''Huey said shrugging.Jasmine looked at him and shook her head.''No you don't get it Huey, I don't want to go to the funeral i don't see my family at all! Not today, tommarow or this weekend.I'm not going''Jasmine said.''Jasmine c'mon  know how she did you but she's still your mother.Be the bigger person.She can't hurt you anymore.Thats why me and Grandad moved you here with us'' Huey said.''No she can't hurt me anymore but the rest of skanky family can'' Jasmine said burring her head in her knees.Huey raised 1 eye brow in slight confusin.Jasmine looked at him.''Aww c'mon you know i come from a family of protitutes, hookers, gang memebers and professional singers'' Jasmine said laughing.''Ok now I understand.But look at my family'' Huey said.''Now you just being Mr.funny nigga, come be Mr.help -a- nigga- go- to -chicago -and -live- through- a- funeral,i mean I'm only 10!'' Jasmine said.

'' I'm pretty sure your Grandad won't care'' Jasmine said giggling.''I'm only 10 to! And its no quit that'' Huey said looking at Jasmine with suspition rising on his face.''Whatchu mean nigga you not scared of planes are you?'' Jasmine said jokingly.''No its just that, your not trying to get some revenge are you?'' Huey said.Jasmine laughed and began to move around.''What nigga, why would you think that at all I mean thats myself at all'' Jasmine said in a flat out lie.Huey looked at her sarcastically supicious and crossed his arms.''You want me to help you this weekend''Huey said.

''Yes please'' Jasmine said.Huey patted her back.''Its nice to talk to the real Jasmine again'' he said before leaving.''Wait come back nigga!'' Jasmine said running down the hill to catch up with Huey.