Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2011-07-25
Words:
5,297
Chapters:
6/6
Kudos:
33
Hits:
2,673

Hole in the Floor

Summary:

angry at riley and seeking revenge, huey ends up sending the attic floor crashing down from the garadge on to him and jasmine and nearly shooting himself, huey riley and jasmine are forced to fix the mess they made in the attic.but jasmine reveals another one of huyes arch enemies moves next door and an old flame jasmine nearly killed, moves back to woodcrest huey starts fearing changes, all in this hilarious story about these 3 unusal morning trapped in an attic.[ read wing girl to understand some parts]

Chapter 1: damnit riley

Notes:

its between young teen and mature actually for adult situations, language and some blood.

Chapter Text

''huey what the hell is that?'' jasmine d. said kneeling down next to huey who was messing with a loaded gun in the cold dark garadge.''its a pistol, what does it look like'' he said not looking up from the loaded pistol in his hand in frustration.jasmine suddenly got up in shock and bounced back.''nigga what the hell are doing with that!'' she said almost scared.''chill its not real! i think'' huey said now looking at jasmine.she gave him a confused, almost scared look on his face, which caused him to explain.

''look i was goin through my stuff'' huey said in flat out lie.

''oh really'' jasmine said crossing her arms.''any particular reason'' she said sitting beside him again.''might this have anything to do with what happened yesterday'' jasmine said sarcastically.huey shruddered at the thought.

-------hueys point of view------------------

jasmine knows i hate to talk about thigs like that.and now she knows i hate riley just as much.

i did apparently something that threw him off because out of nowhere yestersday me and jasmine were caught in a shoot out in the kitchen.i still didn't get all the bb's out my hair which nearly got sheared off when i came after him wih my sword.thats when he threw me and jasmine down the stairs and shot us up.if riley didn't duct tape my hands i probally could of saved the endless bullet marks on my skin.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''ok fine but now i'm prepared for riley'' huey said wavig the loaded gun in the air.jasmine's eyes followed the gun and never once left.she gave a far off stare.she knew he must have been really mad.

-------------jasmine's point of view--------------

dammnit riley.he must of really ticked huey off.for once he decided to take a part into rileys foolish games.this wasn't the huey i knew.the beautiful stranger i sat next to had anger in his eyes and a pistol in his hand.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''what happened to the huey who usually overlooked rileys dumbass stunts?'' jasmine said looking into hueys eyes.

''its not that i'm just tired of riley and his stunts'' huey said letting out a big sigh.''thats all he does, are you not tired of riley messing with you yet?'' huey said frowning at jasmine.''c'mon has he ever really hurt you....physically?'' jasmine said in an attempt to convince huey, unsure.''YES! remember last year-''

''ok i get your point you don't have to remind me'' jasmine said throwing her arms in the air blocking huey's sentence.''and like i said physically not emotionally huey.and just because you'll probally never eat bannas again doesn't mean anything, i mean he's your brother, and deep down don't you like him in some way'' jasmine said no aware of huey's hatred.

''i do know he likes you in some way'' huey said.

''ok nigga you going to far!'' jasmine said putting her hand on the pistol.''hand over the gun'' she said trying to take it from him.''no'' huey said his voice rising.

''just give me the gun huey c'mon!'' jasmine said now both hands on the pistol.huey resisted holding it tighter.before both of them knew it they were fighting hands on with a loaded pistol.thats when jasmine and huey both held the pistol high in the air then BOOM!

---------huey's point of view-------------

BOOM BOOM!

''AWW SHIT" i noticed a bright flash that bolted against the roof sounding like a crash of metal against wood.pieces of wooden flooring rain on me and jasmine as well both fell to rock hard cement ground.me and jasmine both immeadiatly droped the gun that fell to  the ground, and bounced back in in shock .the gun flying all the way across the garage.i felt myself from hands to feet i was ok.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''you ok'' huey said to jasmine who was holding her hand.

''yeah but my hand, you nearly ripped my finger off muthafucka'' is all she say with screaming out in pain.just then riley rushed into the garage at full blast looking shocked at huey and jasmine.

''WHO GOT SHOT!''riley immeadiatly ran towards jasmine.''yo man is she ok why you shoot her nigga!'' riley said angerly at huey.''i'm fine riley, he didn't shoot me'' jasmine said trying to cover the blood coming out the slice huey made in her finger.''man yall gonna get in TRU-BLE! LOOK AT THAT!''

jasmine and huey slowly looked up not wanting to see the damage that was done.

---------jasmines' point of view------------------

i looked up.''aww man huey'' i said wrapping my bleeding hand in my shirt.''aww man you bleedin!'' riley said lookin at my hand.it painfully hurt. huey had punctured my pinky open.i would be lucky id i didn't need stiches.i didn't blame huey, he was angry i should have left him alone.on the other hand i wanted to shank the hell out this revolutionary, afro headed boy.how could little riley make strong huey so angry at him.it had to be more than what he told me.there was more that needed to come out the closet.that is if grandad dosen't kill us and put our bodies in the closet first.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''we have to hide this or somethin before grandad gets back'' jasmine said.''how its a gigantic hole blasted in the attic'' huey said ver negitively.''i had nothin to this one niggas!'' riley said getting up to leave.''this one is on all'' riley said before shuttting the garadge door back and leaving.

''we is gona be in truble man huey we gotta do sumthin! and quick grandad gonna be back soon!'' jasmine said.

--------hueys point of view----------------

as i thought once again this situation was all riley.as of now i absolutly hated him.just then i heard a creaking noise from above.i knew i didn't have time to react saftley or push jasmine out the way this time. i can't even what was the last thing i did except is hear myself and jasmine scream at the top of our lungs, covering and protecting each other

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

jasmine and huey both gripped firmly onto eachother for protecting and braced for impact as they screamed at the top of their lungs.a gigantic piece of flooring from the actic near where huey had at shot, broke off from the celing and went crashing into huey and jasmine.they were both knock out, not even certain they were still alive.