Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
804
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
4
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
1,013

Scaring Off the Straight Chick

Summary:

Jim and Blair at a University party.

Work Text:

Title: Scaring Off the Straight Chick
Author: Tayla
Fandom: The Sentinel
Pairing: Jim/Blair
Rating: FRT13
Category: Drama, humor, challenge
Status: Completed August 25, 2003
Archive: Yes to WWOMB/Peja. All others please ask
Feedback: Yes, please. All constructive criticism will be graciously accepted
Email: tayla36@aol.com
Authors Web Site: http://www.geocities.com/tayla36/index.html
Series/Sequel: no
Disclaimers: The Sentinel and its characters belong to Pet Fly Productions and Paramount Network Television. No copyright infringement is intended. The author makes no profit and exists solely on the accolades from fellow fans.
Authors Notes: One of Peja's first line challenges. It started out as a Greg/Nick fic (CSI) but it got stuck. It worked much better as Sentinel
Summary: Jim and Blair at a University party.
Warnings: none

 

 

 

"Kiss me, right here, right now."

"What?" We were standing near the buffet table at some boring University function that Sandburg had dragged me to. I was drinking some punch that almost got sprayed all over him when he asked me that question. I wondered briefly if I was really awake. Really, some of my favorite dreams started just like this.

"Please Jim you've got to help me. See that girl in the pink leather dress and the spiky blond hair that just walked in?"

"Oh, she's cute Chief." I said with a roll of my eyes.

"Yeah but she's a bitch. A real head case. She's also an old girlfriend. She's gonna want to get with me again. Please Jim, just kiss me. It will keep her off my back."

"How will my kissing you help?"

"Because despite her appearance she's really rather conservative in her attitude. She's homophobic, among other things. That's why we broke up. I couldn't stand her intolerance."

"So what do I get out of this?"

"Anything you want, just hurry man. I think she's spotted me."

"All right, calm down." I suddenly reached out and grabbed him around the waist, pulling him in close. And suddenly my whole body was alive with sensation. I could feel his breath on my face, his chest pressing against mine, our thighs touching.

He was wide eyed, staring at me, his breath hitching in his throat. I don't know what he expected when he asked me to kiss him.

"You want to scare this chick off, Sandburg, I don't think a peck on the cheek is gonna do it."

He just blinked and nodded. I grinned at him.

"Besides, you said anything I wanted. I want this." I let my hands drift lower and grabbed a double handful of his ass, hoisting him up a little. He actually squeaked as I ground my hips, letting him feel the beginnings of a hard on growing in my pants.

I moved in for the kill, not closing my eyes, keeping them locked onto his, lowering my face just a fraction, lining it up just right. Whispering, "I want you" just before our lips met.

Mmmm.

Warm, soft.

He was a little stiff at first, but he got into it pretty quickly, practically melting into me, wrapping his arms around me, opening his mouth to me, getting hard for me.

I heard him moan, low in his throat, and it set me on fire. I thrust in, tasting him, feeling sharp teeth and smooth palate and warm wet tongue pressing against mine.

I got lost in it for a while. Could have been a minute, could have been an hour. Blair was lost right along with me. I finally broke it when I heard someone near us clearing their throat and an amused whisper of "Get a room".

I gently lowered my partner to the floor, steadying him until he found his footing.

"How was that, Chief?"

"Hmmm?" He was still a bit dazed.

"Was that okay?"

He smiled beatifically. "Oh yeah, Jim. That was perfect."

I took a moment to scan the room. "It seems to have scared off leather girl."

"What?" Great. I felt proud of myself. I had apparently turned his brains to mush.

"The girl, Sandburg. The girl we were trying to scare off?"

He blinked. "Oh, that girl."

"Yeah, that girl. I don't see her. Where did you meet her, anyway?"

He blushed. "Well, you see Jim, I don't even know her. I was just joking. I didn't think you'd actually kiss me."

"Chief, you are gonna get it when we get home."

"I certainly hope so. We wouldn't want to waste all this foreplay."

 

end