Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
369
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
16
Hits:
809

The Stars That Lead Home

Summary:

Captain Jack Sparrow and his beloved Will Turner have finally found their stars, and their homes, right here in each other arms' where they belong.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

The Stars That Lead Home
by Pirate Turner

 

 

        "An' so it's always been by their lights," Jack concluded, his gold tooth shining in the shadows, "that I've found me way home." When Will still did not answer him, Jack realized that he had been prattling again and fell silent. Turning on his elbow, he gazed concernedly at his love and then blinked in surprise when he found Will's deep, brown eyes gazing at him like two limpid pools of the richest chocolate. "Will?" he queried, his mustache twitching.

        Will smiled his reassurance to his soul mate and leaned closer. Running a loving hand over Jack's delicate facial features, he told him, "It's okay, sweetheart. It's just . . . " He paused, his muscular shoulders lifting in a rolling shrug. "I've no need for stars to light my way home." His fingers played over Jack's rum-kissed lips. "I'm already home with you, and I'm never leaving your side again, my beloved Captain."

        "Good," Jack acknowledged, his lips curling up into a large smile underneath Will's tingling fingertips.

        Besides," Will added, bringing his own mouth to within a tantalizing inch of Jack's, "I've already got the most beautiful star, the only one who can outshine all the others throughout the Heavens, right here in my arms." He pulled Jack closer then and replaced his fingers with his lips, kissing him soundly and deeply and showing him far more with his actions than his mere words just how much he would always love his beloved Captain Jack alone throughout the end of time itself and forever after.

        All their lives, the Pirates had been searching for the homes they'd missed growing up. They'd made due with a ship and a blacksmith's forgery, but now, in each other's strong, loving arms, they had finally found what they were missing in one another. The stars stretched out before them where they laid upon the top of Jack's cabin, but they had no further need for the stars save for those of love that dazzled in each other's eyes. They were home, and that's exactly where they would stay, happy together, thoroughly in love, and at home with each other, for all eternity and infinitely beyond.

The End

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Pirate Turner.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.