Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
258
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
1
Kudos:
19
Hits:
1,107

comment fic response - clothes shopping

Summary:

NCIS, Gibbs/DiNozzo, clothes shopping DiNozzo style

Work Text:

Gibbs growled as yet another suit jacket was held up. Tony nodded and Gibbs rolled his eyes.

Tony was sitting on a plush sofa, drinking a fancy coffee that Gibbs couldn't remember the name of to save his life: a non-fat, double shot, something or other that made his teeth ache in sympathy just to sniff at it. He was also orchestrating Jethro's worst day of his entire life.

"It's not the end of life as you know it, Jethro," Tony scolded. Apparently he'd seen the eye-roll then.

Jethro growled softly and reached for the suit jacket. The sales person looked quite scandalized and Tony's eyes twinkled as he chuckled softly.

"Let him do his job, Jethro," Tony scolded with a smile.

Jethro sighed and allowed the young sales person to remove the jacket he currently wore and help him shrug into the next one. He cringed at the feel of the young man's hands smoothing the fabric over his shoulders but when he met Tony's gaze across the room and saw the hunger in his lover's eyes, it made this whole uncomfortable afternoon bearable.

When he'd agreed to an afternoon shopping for Tony's birthday he had thought Tony would be the one trying clothes on. Leave it to Tony to twist things around so he was acting the part of clothes horse. But from the looks of things -- Tony was enjoying his day after all and, if this was all it took, well Jethro supposed he could put up with being uncomfortable for a few hours.