Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
348
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
21
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
1,063

comment fic response - Tony's Slurpee

Summary:

NCIS, Gibbs/DiNozzo, *slurp any harder on that slurpie, and you'll be wearing it!!*

Work Text:

*sluuuuuurrrrrpppppp*

Gibbs stifled a growl at the annoying sound of Tony slurping on the Blue raspberry Slurpee he'd picked up on their last stop. Yes, it was hot outside and, yes, the ride was boring beyond belief, but Tony's childish antics were starting to really get to him.

As Gibbs watched Tony pull the visor down and flip up the cover on the mirror he winced. 'Here it comes,' he thought. And he was right. He watched out of the corner of his eye as Tony stuck his tongue out at his own reflection, a low chuckle sounding as he grinned at himself.

Gibbs sighed.

In retrospect, he shouldn't have done it. That one little sound was all it took for Tony's attention to settle on him and Gibbs knew he wasn't going to make it another three hours in the car with an adult who was so hyped up on sugar he felt like a kid -- and who was now grinning at him with blue-tinged teeth.

"Lookit my tongue, Gibbs," Tony said as he stuck his tongue out, going cross-eyed from trying to stare at the bright blue of his own tongue. "Ithn't it awethome?" he lisped.

"Yeah, it's awesome, DiNozzo." Gibbs rolled his eyes. "Now let me drive!"

"Yes, sir!" Tony snapped off a crooked salute, grinning as he picked up his drink again.

*sluuuuuurrrrrpppppp* "Ah! Hey, Boss, this is really --"

Gibbs slammed on the brakes, pulling the car over to the curb quickly, ignoring the honking horns all around him.

"Boss?" Tony blinked stupidly. "What's wrong?"

"Toss it, DiNozzo," Gibbs growled, his knuckles white on the steering wheel.

"Huh?"

"Get out of the car and toss that infernal drink into that trash receptacle -- now!"

"But --!"

"Now, DiNozzo," Gibbs growled, his hands itching to reach out and slap some sense into his senior agent.

The door opened and Tony stepped out of the car. Gibbs breathed a sigh of relief.

"Hey, Boss!"

Gibbs looked up to see Tony grinning as he leaned against the open car door.

"It's a Starbuck's!"

Gibbs groaned.