Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Character:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
274
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
1
Kudos:
19
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
1,025

comment fic response -- that wasn't supposed to happen!

Summary:

NCIS, Gibbs/DiNozzo, *ah, that wasn't supposed to happen*

Work Text:

Tony sprinted up the stairs, taking them two and three at a time. He stiff-armed the door at the top and ran out into the bullpen, looking back over his shoulder once. When he realized the coast was clear, he heaved a sigh of relief and sauntered over to his desk, a smile playing around his lips.

"Hey McProbie -- Ziva," he said with forced gaiety. "I'm done for the day, report's all filed, and -- I think I'm going to go now." He reached down and snagged his backpack from under his desk. "Um -- tell Gibbs I just --"

"Tell Gibbs what, DiNozzo?" Gibbs growled from just behind him.

Tony gulped and closed his eyes. Maybe if he pretended -- A sharp smack on the bacl of his head had him gasping. He whirled around, blinking in surprise -- only to see a glowering Gibbs staring at him.

He pasted a smile on his face. "Hey, Boss! Quick shower!"

Gibbs stepped closer. "You're a very lucky man, DiNozzo. That soap I used..." He pulled the edges of his shirt open and Tony gaped. Gibbs' silver chest hair was blue -- ink blue.

Tony took a step back. "Ah, that wasn't supposed to happen, Boss," he stammered as Gibbs took a step forward. Really -- the joke wasn't for Gibbs at all. Who knew he'd want to try out Tony's new shampoo -- and who knew McProbie would scoff at the bottle? Damn and double damn.

"Just where do you think you're going?" Gibbs snarled.

"H-home, Boss?"

"Uh uh," Gibbs said. "Back to the showers, Tony. You've got some cleaning up to do."