Actions

Work Header

The Tale Of Princess Charming

Summary:

A beautiful maiden decides to break the curse and wake the sleeping princess with a kiss.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

I had rode my noble steed to the castle of the beautiful sleeping princess with the hope of kissing her on the lips and freeing her from the magic spell.Many before me had tried to get past the enchanted vines that were placed there by a wicked fairy...and failed.But that was only because they were all men.And when I had heard of this,I had decided to go to that castle and meet the challenge because I am a woman and had figured that the vines would not kill me with their sharp thorns.

As soon as I had arrived at my destination and carefully approached the deadly forest of briars,I was about to draw out my sword and prepare to do battle against the wicked vines.But as I was about to do just that,the thorn covered vines had possibly sensed that I was not a man and moved themselves out of my way.That was when I had smiled and continued on my way to the castle.

After I had entered the palace and made my way past everyone else who had also been put to sleep by a fairy's magic spell,I had stepped into the slumbering princess' bed chamber and gazed my own eyes upon the most beautiful maiden in the entire realm.I had approached the bed,fallen on my knees before the sleeping maiden and kissed on the lips.And when she had awakened and realized that she had been released from the curse of the wicked fairy by a woman,she had placed her hand upon my cheek,let out a smile and said,"It is true that a charming prince was suppossed to insure my release.But since you were the one who had broken the spell of the wicked fairy,I would be willing to accept the love of a charming princess instead."

And while we were placing ourselves in a warm and passionate embrace,I had looked out of the corner of my eye and witnessed the wicked fairy's entire forest of briars instantly transform into dried leaves and ash and return to where they had came from.That was before we had each came to realize that our fathers would never allow their daughters to fall deeply in love with other women instead of marrying a prince and providing heirs to the thrones of their kingdom.

Alas,we had fallen so deeply in love with each other that we had decided to renounce our roles within our royal families,escape from our homes and make a new one for ourselves within a new realm.Now we do know full well that if the father of my newfound companion were to receive news of our romantic union,he would have us found and demand that I should be beheaded.But since he has not received such news,we are still free to love one another and also to live happily ever after.

THE END!

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Andrew Troy Keller.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.