Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Categories:
Fandoms:
Relationship:
Character:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
300
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
18
Hits:
809

The Joker's Latest Death Trap

Summary:

The Joker hides in the sewers of Gotham City and waits for the Batman to spring his latest death trap on The Darknight Detective,only to have someone knock him out cold from behind.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

It was within the sewers underneath Gotham City that a certain Clown Prince Of Crime known as The Joker was hiding in the darkness and waiting for the Batman to show and spring his latest death trap."Oooohhhh,I could hardly wait!As soon as Batman hits the trip wire,five Jack In The Boxes will open and shoot five custard pies filled with dangerous acid right into his face!"But after the sadistic Joker had laughed and yelled,"HOW DO YOU LIKE THOSE APPLES,BATMAN?!",someone had hit him from behind and caused him to get knocked out cold.

Then,after he had opened his eyes and noticed that someone had tied him up like a turkey for Thanksgiving,The Joker had growled and tried to free himself,only to have him hear a familiar voice say,"I like these apples better!Don't you,Joker?"And when he had looked up and seen the Darknight Detective standing over him,The Joker had chuckled and said,"Don't tell me!Let me guess!You knew where I was hidden the whole time,right?",which had made The Caped Crusader toss the trip wire on to The Joker's nose and also smile.

"You still never could take a joke!",that was what The Joker had said to the Batman before he had lifted his psychotic foe,looked at the Crown Prince Of Crime straight in the face and said,"That's where you are wrong,Joker!As soon as I drag you out of this tunnel and back into Arkham Asylum where you belong,I'll be smiling from ear to ear!"That was before the Batman was able to carry his foe out of the sewer and to the waiting GCPD officers for he had escaped The Joker's latest death trap.

THE END!

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Andrew Troy Keller.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.