Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
301
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
11
Hits:
1,115

In Case I Need Someone To Talk To

Summary:

After she finally gets herself settled into her college dorm room,a lonely Sam starts having a conversation with her only roommate which happens to be a gift from Carly.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

It was after she had finally gotten herself settled into her college dorm room that a new student whose name happens to be Samantha Puckett had sat on her bed,given a teddy bear wearing a Seattle,Washington shirt a big hug and said,"You know,Teddy.It really is a good thing that Carly had given you to me as a way to keep me company because I really do miss all of my friends back in Seattle.And yes,that really does include a certain Miss Carly Shay.",before she had looked at the teddy bear's face and smiled.

That was before she had placed the teddy bear's mouth close to her ear and pretended to listen to what the stuffed toy was saying to her which had resulted in Sam putting the teddy bear on her pillow and saying,"Yes,Teddy.I also miss her brother Spencer.As for Freddie and Gibby,you might say that the jury is still out on that.I mean,it's true that both Freddie and Gibby are really good friends.It's just that one of them happens to have a psycho neat freak for a mom and the other keeps taking his shirt off."

And when she had looked at the teddy bear and let out a smile,Sam had gently rubbed her hand on the bear's head and said,"Now,I know that it's a good thing that Carly had given you to me.It's in case I need someone to talk to."That was before Sam had gathered her text books and given the cute little bear a kiss on the nose before she had to spin around,step out of her dorm room and go straight to her first class on that very college campus by herself.

THE END!

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Andrew Troy Keller.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.