Actions

Work Header

My Wish Had Already Came True

Summary:

Natalie gives Nick something unusual for his birthday...a mirror.That results in both Nick and Natalie kissing each other on the lips.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

"Look,Nick.I know that it really is not what you want to have for a birthday present.But you have to admit that having this mirror around does make your whole apartment look nice.Don't you agree?",that was what a beautiful medical examiner whose name happens to be Natalie Lambert had asked her best friend Nick Knight,who was actually an eight hundred year old vampire working as a cop to cleanse himself of the remorse due to having spent many centuries as a cold hearted killer.

And after he had walked over to the mirror and taken a good look at it,Nick had taken a deep breath and said,"To tell you the truth,Natalie.I might as well have this than a cross.",before they had shared a good laugh between them which had resulted in Natalie wrapping her arms around Nick and kissing him on the lips.That was before a suddenly embarressed Natalie had placed her hands on Nick's chest,cleared her throat and said,"Sorry,Nick.I really didn't mean to do that.It's just that I had suddenly felt like...!"

But just as she was about to say another word about the subject,Natalie had gently patted her hands on Nick's chest and asked,"Would you like to blow out the candle and make a wish?",before she had walked over to a huge birthday cake,opened a box of matches and prepared to light a candle on that cake.But before she was able to light the candle,Nick had blew out the match,wrapped his arms around Natalie and said in a soft voice,"There's no need for the candle,Natalie.My wish had already came true."That was before they had gone into the master bedroom.

THE END!

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Andrew Troy Keller.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.