Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Character:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
395
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
15
Hits:
647

Unicorn and the man.

Summary:

A Unicorn's love for a mortal

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Title: Unicorn and the man.

Author/Email: Shewolf >> wolfy_blood_moon@yahoo.com.au

Pairing: none

Rating/Type: PG, ficlet

Beta: Blaxkdragn >> Who is my inspiration, thankyou darling.

Disclaimer: This is mine wholly and solely. All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Notes: My stuff can be found >> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/shewolf_aka_wolfy/

Summery: A Unicorn's love for a mortal


Lying alone for the first time, she mourns in bleak silence,

the loss of all that she had known since the beginning of her life.


Her healing tears fall softly to the forest floor, new life sprouting in shoots of green,

budding into bright red little stars, their petals drifting gently to the grass.

That grass served as her bed.


Empty amethyst eyes, stare blankly into the distance,

where memories and images frolic in her mind, to recreate a sense of joy she once felt.

But the joy does not flow to her heart, and her soul mourns deeply, as she searches for a reason to stay.

Prayers slip from her tongue as she lays her majestic head on the forest floor.


Her white horn touched him as lightly, as a feather settles on the water.

but he does not stir for she knows that nothing will be enough, to wake him again.


Their gentle white magic promises life to all but one another, and she cries in the truth of the nature.

That raised her and taught her; that gave her reason to love and live.


His death gave way to something that she could not bear, and her heart shatters.

Innocence slipping from her name and she mourns in her last moments.


Only to one they had given their vows, and so was the nature of who they had been.

Without the presence of one, the other ceased to be.

Sunlight playing upon her white coat, as the birds sing in the trees and the flowers shine on.

Reflecting their private hopes for her life, with a shaken smile, small but not without truth.

She lays her head down upon his, her amethyst eyes closing.

In peace and loyalty that would end, upon her death.



Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author shewolf.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.