Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Categories:
Fandom:
Character:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2011-06-11
Words:
4,438
Chapters:
3/3
Kudos:
13
Hits:
2,260

The Way of Jashin

Summary:

When Jashin himself sends Jin on a mission to retrieve the dead body of an ex-follower from a certain 2 Akatsuki members what will she do? How will she and Hidan react to meeting a fellow Jashinist? Rated M for Language and Violence for now. HidanXOC

Chapter 1: A Mission From Jashin

Notes:

I tried to keep Hidan as in character as possible perhaps he's just a tad OOC and my character is as un marysue-ish as i could get. I no not own naruto or any of the original characters i only own the characters I create like Jin, the old women, and Jin's cat.

Chapter Text

Age: 21

Name: Jin Matsuyo

Occupation: Jounin of the village hidden in sand

Weapons: Various, main weapon is a single bladed reaper’s scythe

Religion: Jashinist

“Fuck!” I yelled barely dodging some kunai coming from several Leaf ANBU.

“Watch where you throw those things.” I teased,

“You might hurt someone!” this just lead to them throwing more sharp things at me. With a sigh I skidded to a stop and turned to face them, knowing running was useless.

“You guys are annoying the shit out of me!” I told them and grabbed the reaper’s scythe from my back.

They had no clue about my abilities so soon enough I had gathered and consumed blood from all three of them, actually having hacked off one of their arms. I drew the symbol of Jashin with his blood then grinned at them as I turned black and white.

“Any last words gentlemen?” one stepped closer.

“Turn yourself in to the leaf village peacefully. You have one more chance. Other wise you shall be killed.” he was an idiot, me give up? No way, it should be the other way around but there is no hope for them now.

“Hmm, how about no?” with that I pulled out a small Sai. They put up their weapons in defense making me laugh. I brought it to my neck and cut a shallow line across it. Blood spurted from their necks right along side mine and they cried out in pain and surprise as I laughed. The pain gave me a sick satisfaction, I was atoning for sins as I Prepared to sacrifice them to my lord, Jashin. After a while of toying with them I finally decided it was time for them to be passed on to Jashin, all full of holes and bloody like he likes them.

“I hope that Jashin enjoys playing with you further!” I said laughing maniacally and pierced my heart. As always, for a few sickening moments after I do this, it stopped beating. I could feel myself floating along with the enemy’s souls to Jashin’s realm before I was stopped by my lord and forced back to my body. I said a small prayer and thanked him for allowing me to continue serving him then stood up from my collapsed position. With one last look at the dead ninjas’ bodies I left, continuing on to Suna. I arrived with few incidents stemming from my need for blood and my wish to keep Jashin fully supplied with souls. I never knew how many followers he had and how devoted they were so I did my best to keep him happy myself. I flashed my hitai-ate and the guards swung the gates open for me.

“Thanks guys.” I smiled fakely. Yes surprisingly I still belong to a village, the village hidden in sand to be specific. Sure I killed lots of people but I still need a place to sleep and an income you know. I can’t just live on nothing. I headed to the Kazekage Gaara’s office and gave him my mission report then headed home. Well as much of one as I needed, it was just a small apartment with my necessities. Somewhere I could pack up my things and abandon quickly if I needed to.

“Kakazu I’m back!” I called to my small grey and white kitty. Sure it was a strange name but that was the name it’s previous owner gave him and who was I to make him learn a different name? After a moment he sauntered out of my room and up to me as I refilled his food and water dishes. Giving him a quick scratch behind the ear I left to put my stuff away. With that done I took a quick shower and changed into some boy shorts and a tank and laid down to go to sleep. The only problem with that was Kakazu, he always insisted on sleeping on me and every time I would move he would have to get up, circle a few times and dig his claws into me before laying down again. Finally though I slipped into a light sleep.

*“Jin, come here.” the tall imposing figure of Jashin-Sama ordered. I was in his throne room, a cavernous place where you could hear the despairing wails of the souls we Jashinists send him. I walked closer till I was only 5 feet from him and knelt down, bowing to him.

“Lord Jashin, how may I be of assistance to you this evening?” I asked showing nothing but respect for the god before me. I felt him smile as it always was with him. His figure was shrouded in darkness so you could never really tell what his features were but you could feel his reactions rather than see them. Besides even if he wasn’t obscured it wouldn’t matter since you were always to be bowing in his presence and never letting your eyes meet his.

“One of my followers has stopped sacrificing souls to me and as a result lost the immortality and lost his life in battle. His body holds secrets that those who are not followers are not to know of so I need you to get rid of it.” this reminded me that I had wanted to ask him something but the request came first.

“Of course Lord Jashin. I shall leave first thing in the morning. Where will this body be found?”

I asked.

“It is on it’s way to a collection agency now. Another of my followers is bringing it there with someone else actually.” I wanted to ask why he didn’t just contact the other Jashinist but I also knew that one a select few of us were allowed in his presence, ones he trusted. An image of the two appeared in my head as well as the path they were taking to the agency. It lead straight to Kumogakure, the land hidden in clouds in the lightning country. They were closer than me so I knew I’d have to run most, if not the whole way. Knowing he’d dismiss me soon I took this chance to ask him what I had been meaning to ask for a while.

“My Lord, may I ask you something?” I inquired. Feeling his nod of approval I took a breath thinking of how to word it.

“I’ve been meaning to ask how the flow of souls is. I perform the ritual when I can but I wanted to know so I know if I should make more sacrifices or not..” I finally said. I didn’t ask because I was afraid that he’d take away my immortality, I asked because I wanted to keep him satisfied, or perhaps even happy. He was my Lord but he was also the one who saved me. I owed everything to him and it gave me a sort of connection to him. He smiled again and a chuckled rang through the air, reverberating through the room and to my very soul.

“I am quite satisfied with it young one. Just the souls you get me are enough to keep me entertained so with the addition of my other followers I am quite well supplied. Rest easy now, you have a long few days ahead of you.” I nodded and his presence faded away into nothing.* I woke the next morning at dawn and packed what I would need for a few weeks. I was bringing Kakazu with me seeing as though this would be a long mission and when the time came he would be of use tracking those we were after. I took another shower and got dressed in the usual mission attire.

“Come on Kakazu, we’re leaving!” I called walking to the door. He was waiting at the kitchen table and jumped up onto my shoulders as I passed him. With one more mental check that I had everything we were off.