Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Characters:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
221
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
1
Kudos:
29
Hits:
923

Didn't Think Anything Of It

Summary:

small piece of fluff -- answer to apple challenge over at Aphrodite's Blessings

Work Text:

Spencer didn’t think anything of it when they rode in together because Derek’s car was in the shop.

Spencer didn’t think anything of it when he noticed Derek wearing the same clothes as yesterday because Derek had been drunk the night before when Dave offered him a ride. Dave’s place was a lot closer to the bar than Derek’s apartment.

Spencer didn’t think anything of it when they loitered too long in the parking lot and didn’t make it in time to take the elevator with him. Dave always accused him of being too wired in the morning anyway.

Spencer didn’t think anything of it when he went into the break room and heard Garcia teasing Derek about the hickey on his neck because Derek had been dancing awfully close with three or four girls last night.

Spencer deliberately tried not to think about it when he had to sit between Derek and Dave during the briefing. They both smelled like the same apple body wash. He sniffed again just to be sure.

“It was a gift from one of my nieces,” Dave muttered. “The scent’s supposed to be relaxing.”

Spencer didn’t look at Dave or the smirk Derek was trying to hide. However, he couldn’t help hearing Derek’s chuckle. He squeezed his eyes shut. He really didn’t need to know.