Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationship:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
302
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
9
Hits:
846

To Go On With Your Own Lire

Summary:

After she had taken a shower and fixed herself a glass of iced tea,Temperance goes into her bedroom,looks at the photo of both her and Booth having fun together.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

It happens to be on a rainy night in Washington,D.C. that a beautiful forensic anthropologist whose name happens to be Doctor Temperance Brennan had fished taking a shower before she had gone into the kitchen and poured herself a glass of iced tea.And after she had taken a sip of her drink,Temperance had carried the glass into her bedroom which was where she had placed it on the nightstand next to the bed,looked at the picture of herself and FBI Special Agent Seeley Booth having fun together at a local amusement park and cried a little bit.

That was before she had wiped away the tears,taken the picture down and said,"I'm sorry,Booth.I should've allowed myself to be a gambler like you.Instead,I had lost you to a war correspondent named Hannah Burley."And after she had opened the nightstand drawer and placed the picture inside of it,Temperance had looked at herself in the mirror,let out a sigh and said to herself,"Well,Temperance.It finally is time for you to go on with your own life.I mean,Booth has done so with Hannah.Why shouldn't you do the same thing?"

Then,after she had gotten into bed,Temperance had taken a deep breath and said,"Look,all you need right now is a good night's sleep.That way,you'll be well rested and ready to take on a whole new day.Maybe I'll quit my job at the Jeffersonian and open my own club by the Jersey Shore.",before she had closed the drawer and said,"Good night,Temperance.Hope you sleep well."And after she had turned off the lamp on the nightstand,the lady who Booth nicknames 'Bones' had closed her eyes and fell asleep.

THE END!

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Andrew Troy Keller.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.