Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2011-12-09
Words:
3,868
Chapters:
5/5
Kudos:
25
Hits:
2,147

Holding Out For A Hero

Summary:

Cordy goes to Smallville with her father  Cordy/Clark

Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Chapter Text

Title: Holding Out For A Hero
Author: Wereleopard
E-Mail:
Rating: PG at the moment
Category: C/C (Cordy/Clark) BTVS/Smallville Crossover
Notes: This is part of the Cordelia Chase series that Sunscorched and I are doing. Scorch and I are trying to see how many books, cartoons, games and other shows to get Cordy in a pair her up with. So there will be stories from the both of us. Here is the next Smallville one
Disclaimer: The characters from Angel and Smallville do not belong to me, I promise to bring them back all shiny and new, I am making no money and I am poor.
Feedback: please I can beg if you need me too.

Chapter One

Cordy walked down the quiet street in Smallville, her parents were doing business with Lionel Luthor and were up at the castle. No matter how she pouted her father had forced her to come to this place in the middle of nowhere at least in Sunnydale they had The Bronze.

Hands grabbed hold of her body covered her mouth as they pulled her into an alleyway. Cordy's eyes went wide with fear as one of the men pulled out a knife and slowly one by one started taking of the buttons of her top, revealing her creamy flesh bit by bit.

Moving as fast as she could, just for a moment she managed to free her mouth and screamed as loud as she could and Cordy thought that the danger would only be at home.

XXXXX

Clark stopped as he heard the scream, concentrating he flicked onto his x-ray vision and scanned the area and that was when he saw three skeletons one being held against the wall but still struggling and without a second he rushed to help.

"Let her go." He called out as he reached the entrance of the alleyway, his focus purely on the two men in front of him.

One of them ran at him the knife waving around, it would have slashed his face but Clark automatically held up one head to protect himself even though it wouldn't have made a difference.

With that one moment, the guys took it and escaped as fast as they could.

Cordy opened and closed her mouth at the man that had rescued her.

"Your hand?" She called out as she ran to his side taking hold of it. Turning it over, there was nothing wrong with it, not even a drop of blood.

Looking up she stared into the face of an Angel, not the vampire kind but the damn hot kind with green eyes that she could just fall into.

"I uhhh, he missed me." Clark stuttered staring at the beautiful brunette.

Standing up on tiptoe, she whispered into his ear. "I know what it is like to keep secrets and make excuses. You can trust me."

As she moved away, Clark suddenly noticed that her top was open to her waist revealing her bra and ample breasts; he blushed and slipped off his coat handing it to her.

"Can I take you somewhere?" Clark stuttered.

"My parents are unfortunately doing business with Lionel Luthor that guy just makes my skin crawl." She shuddered at the memory of how the older man looked at her. "Lex gave me a lift; he should be waiting at The Talon for me."

"Come on I'll take you there." Clark said with a smile.

Cordy zipped up the jacket that she had been given, it drowned her but it was better than nothing. She slipped her arm through his as they walked out of the alleyway.

XXXXX

Lana's mouth fell open, her eyes flashed with jealousy as she watched Clark walk in arm in arm with a stunning woman laughing with each other.

"Clark, Cordy. What happened?" Lex was on his feet in the blink of an eye and at their sides, noticing that the jacket she was wearing was not hers.

TBC