Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Categories:
Fandoms:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
300
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
3
Hits:
710

I Really Didn't Mean To Stare

Summary:

Hotch goes over to Emily's place to see if she's ready to go to the Memorial Day parade and gets a big surprise of his own.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

It happens to be on the morning of May 30th that the supervisory special agent of the FBI's Behavioral Analysis Unit Aaron Hotchner had walked up to the front door of Emily Prentiss' house and rang the door bell.And when that door had opened,Aaron had no choice but to blink his eyes at the way Emily was dressed,clear his throat and say,"Sorry,Emily.I really didn't mean to stare at...!What I mean to say is...!",before she had laughed a little bit and said,"It's okay,Hotch.I get that a lot...especially around here."

"It's just that I had never seen you in a tee-shirt and skirt before.To me,you were more of a lady who would rather kick some jerk straight in the butt than let everyone else know how feminine she really is.",that was what an embarressed Hotch had said before a still smiling Emily had raised her arms and said,"Well,Hotch.You might as well enjoy it now because as soon as the Memorial Day holiday is over,I'm going back to kicking butts and sending those jerks to prison for whatever crime they had committed.You ready?"

And after Hotch had nodded his head in response to Emily's question,they had left the house and walked over to his car before he had let out a sigh and said,"I hope that they don't put us in the crappy spot of the whole parade.",which had made Emily let out a smile and say,"Well,Hotch.If that does happen,we could walk right on up to those dumb jerks and let them know where to stick the latest promotion that they happen to have for you.",before they had drove to the parade route.

THE END!

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Andrew Troy Keller.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.