Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2011-12-07
Words:
1,467
Chapters:
2/2
Kudos:
16
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
1,345

Darkness Within

Summary:

Sylar comes to Cardiff and meets Ianto Jones and there is definitely something about the Welshman that attracts him, the darkness within. Ok this is very dark and twisted never written anything like this before so not sure how you are going to take it.

Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Chapter Text

Title: Darkness Within

Pairing: Ianto/Sylar

Rating: FRAO

Spoilers: All of Torchwood and Heroes

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the torchwood or heroes characters I am doing this for fun and am not making any money

Summary: Sylar comes to Cardiff and meets Ianto Jones and there is definitely something about the Welshman that attracts him, the darkness within. Ok this is very dark and twisted never written anything like this before so not sure how you are going to take it.

Feedback: Yes please

N/B This pairing was a request but this is not what they expected and not sure if they wanted it like this so sorry but this is what my mind came up with.

Chapter One

Sylar had left America and had come to Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom to find some other of the gifted. It would be harder for those searching for him to find him over here. He looked around it was cold and raining but it didn't matter. He had a plan and now he had company to help him.

Ianto Jones.

The young Welshman, beautiful blue eyes, long dark coat and those leather gloves. Sylar had fantasies about those…

The American sat back hidden in the darkness of the alleyway and watched. He could feel himself harden at the scene in front of him and when they got back to the hotel he and Ianto were going to have some fun.

XXXXX

It had been a month ago when Ianto had walked around looking for the right woman and he had seen her but he hadn't been the only one. By the time he had caught up Sylar already had her there was blood everywhere, the red shone so brightly and when he looked into the other man's eyes Ianto knew that he had found his soul mate.

Shaking his head to clear it he watched as the young woman walked towards him. He clenched his hands, the leather squeaking as he stretched it. The clicking of the heels got closer and closer and then passed him.

Quiet as a mouse he slowly appeared from the dark doorway and walked behind her.

Ianto could see her glancing behind knowing that he was there, she was started to speed up. His blood pounding through his veins, his heart beating so fast in excitement. Just as she was about to scream his leather covered hand slid over her mouth.

No one would be able to hear her scream.

Moving around her body he stared down into her wide open terrified eyes. Ianto slammed her against the wall, the rain soaking them both.

It was a glorious night. His other hand took hold of her throat and squeezed she had such a small delicate neck, his one hand could fit around the front of it completely. It was easily breakable. Her eyes bulged, she gasped for breath. She tried to kick him to escape but Ianto was too strong and he loved it when they struggled.

Ianto also loved when they realised they were going to die the defeat in their faces and then, finally watching their life just slip away. It made him feel alive.

He squeezed tighter and tighter, her legs gave was and she fell to the ground. Ianto followed her down, he noticed that the woman's eyes start to glaze over. Ianto released her mouth and moved the other had onto her neck.

The woman didn't give up she gasped and struggled. Her hands gripping his wrists trying to get them off. But he was too strong, Ianto sat across her waist and pushing his wait down. Tears fell from her eyes as the struggles started to get weaker and weaker. He squeezed harder until the light went out of her eyes and the last breath escaped her body.

"You're sexy when you do that." Sylar whispered as he walked over to his lover.

Ianto stood and pulled Sylar into a passionate kiss. "Let's get rid of the body and go home. Then we can plan who is next for you." He paused for a moment and smirked. "Have I ever told you how hot you look covered in blood?"

"No you haven't maybe we can come up with something." Sylar laughed as they both looked down at the body.

XXXXX

Jack walked through the hub. "Adam any news of Ianto yet?" He called out to the young team member

TBC