Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Fandom: The Muppets, with cameo appearances by other fandoms
    Pairing: Lots of implied
    Category: Comedy
    Archive: Mailing lists, WWOMB, Beyond Canon, and others ask
    Feedback: Yes
    Disclaimers: I think that the Muppets still belong to the estate of Jim Henson (GENIUS!) Any visiting characters from other fandoms belong to their respective owners and/or creators. This is strictly a non-profit effort.
    Authors Notes: The crossover question was recently raised on AresJoxerCupidStrife. I'm intending to keep Strife, and probably other members of the Xena/Hercules cast involved in this one, but if I fail to include them enough to make it appropriate for this listt, just let me know, and I'll only post chapter notices for those interested. :)
    Spoilers: Um... I don't think it's possible in something like this.
    Summary: Scribe guest stars on the Muppet Show, and finds out that some of them aren't just merry--they're... Come on, I don't have to SAY it, do I?
    Notes: Robin is Kermit's young nephew, and Scooter is the youngish roadie/manager for Dr. Tooth's group.
    Credits: You can blame this one on Librarian (Mel), who pointed out that Dr. Bunsen Honeydew and Beaker were voted favorite screen scientists in a British poll, beating out Mr. Spock, Dr. Who, and Dana Scully. It wasn't even close. They beat Spock, their closest competition, 2 to 1.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    6,115
    Chapters:
    5/5
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    1
    Kudos:
    28
    Bookmarks:
    1
    Hits:
    3,383