Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Character:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
4,302
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
1
Kudos:
22
Hits:
1,515

Dallas Central AU: Four Play Series: Chapter 07 - First Date

Summary:

CHALLENGE: Pick any couple or pairing. One member plans to celebrate a day of significance to them...could be first kiss, first glance, first year together...whatever. the celebration can not go off as planned in part because the rest of the team does not realize the couple you choose is in fact a couple and have committed the frustrated paramour to being elsewhere. Other than that, I give you free rein. Have fun.

Work Text:

You can read the Magnificent 7 /Dallas Central Four Play series at the following URL: Dallas Central Four Play AU Series

To See more background about the Dallas Central AU follow the URL: Dallas Central Introduction Page

You can read the previous stories at the following URL:
Dallas Central AU: Four Play Series: Chapter 01 - Proof of Ownership
Dallas Central AU: Four Play Series: Chapter 02 - To Grab a Dream
Dallas Central AU: Four Play Series: Chapter 03 - Inspired Performance
Dallas Central AU: Four Play Series: Chapter 04 - Sweet Illusions
Dallas Central AU: Four Play Series: Chapter 05 - Surprise
Dallas Central AU: Four Play Series: Chapter 06 - Weekend Plans


You can more stories like this one by following this URL: Lone Tree Creative Preserve



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fourplay7.jpg

Dallas Central AU: Four Play Series: Chapter 07 - First Date

by TexasAries

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 


The next day after I asked Josiah out I was awakened by a call from Inez.  She told me that the Major Crimes nightshift was one man short since Davis’s wife had went into labor two weeks ahead of schedule.  They need an extra man to help with surveillance on a suspected they are close to nailing and there was surprisingly no one available to take Davis’s place.  So I told Inez that I would do it.

So there I was on Saturday and Monday nights pulling a 10-hour shift in a small van with Justin Sterling.  Now Justin is a good guy and all but he’s big into conspiracy plots and stuff like that so that’s all he talks about.  It’s interesting but after the first three hours on how the mob and FBI worked together to kill president Kennedy, how the US Military is covering up UFOs and about secret organizations that not even the president knows about it got old.  After 10 hours in the van I was ready to gag him after two shifts I was ready to kill him or go insane.

Thank God Davis decided to come back to work on Tuesday!

Tuesday morning I walked into the department excited about see Josiah after spending 20 hours in hell only to find out that he had to leave to go to Houston and won’t be back till Friday.  I was depressed and hurt that Josiah didn’t call and tell me he had to cancel our date but I figured he was rushed and couldn’t call.  But still it was our first date.

I had to admit I kind of moped around the office, which had the others watching me with a kind of worry look.  Inez must have figured that I was sick or something because she came over to check to see if I have a fever.  I told her I was fine just kind of down because my date had to cancel. 

Then around 10 o’clock I received an e-mail card.  Curious I open it to find it came from Josiah who apologized about canceling but Chris and Vin had rushed him so much he didn’t have time to phone or e-mail me.  This was the first opportunity he had to contact me and he hoped that I understand.  Apparently it was a spur of the moment thing with Chris calling him at 6 am to tell him he had a flight at 9 o’clock to Houston and Vin will be to pick him up at 7 for the drive to the airport.   He then asked me to phone him at 7 o’clock tonight. 

I e-mailed him back telling him I understood and I will call him as he asked.  After that my mood improved dramatically and I started to notice that Buck was acting a little weird as if he wanted to talk to me about something but every time we try together would something happen and we have to put it off.  Then he asked me out to lunch but I couldn’t because I had to meet Casey so he asked if he could talk to me after lunch.  As I was driving to meet Casey I though maybe they found out that I saw the four of them together and wanted to talk about it. 

I still couldn’t look at them in the eye because all I could see was the four of them naked and loving each other.

When I return from lunch both Chris and Buck were in an emergency meeting with Travis and some other department leaders.  Ezra was out checking some leads with Vin as backup.  Raphael and Inez were working on something together and rest was busy with paperwork or answering phones.  I just continued finish my reports on the surveillance I did with Justin then when the clock hit 4:30 I was out of there.  I rushed home to have a quick bite before sitting down to counting down the minutes until I could call Josiah.  When it was almost time to call , I made myself comfortable using the Lazyboy in my living room.  Not being able to wait I phoned him a few minute ahead of schedule.

He must have been expecting me for he answer with my name. “JD.”  The way he said my name in that deep purring voice of his made me shivered as I curled up in my chair.  I just love his voice and how expressive and wonderful it sounded.  I could curl up and just listen to him talk for the rest of my life.

I could feel myself blushing as I told him, “Josiah.  I hope … I hope you don’t mind … but I couldn’t wait.”

I’m glad you couldn’t either.”  There was something in his voice that sent a sliver of desire through my body.  “I was really looking forward to tonight, JD.”  I could hear the longing in his voice and it made me smile for I knew he was probably as disappointment as I was.   “But here I am in Houston and you there.   But I thought this way we could still have our first date.

Having our first date by phone … h-m-m-m-m … a phone date with Josiah.  Then thoughts of what else we could do by phone entered my mind.  Like phone sex had me grinning like a horny teenager. 

Hey I young and horny what did you expect!

My voice squeaked as I asked, “On the phone?”

A soft sexy deep chuckle came across the wire that made my pants seemed way to tight.  His voice was sultry and deep. “Yes.   Tell me what our date would be like.  Tell me what you would have wore and where would we have gone.

I lay relax back into my chair which flip up the foot rest making myself comfortable before closing my eyes so I could imagine what it would have been like with just him and me.  “I was going to wear my best black dress pants and the red silk shirt Ezra help me picked out.”

He sighed then asked me, “Are you wearing a tie or leaving it open.

“Open.”

How many buttons?”

“Two.” 

A-h-h-h-h –” He paused a minute as thinking through things.  I could hear him moving around then a slight sigh.  I figured that he lay down on his bed.  Then he asked me “Are you wearing briefs or boxers?

That threw me for a minute before I told him.  “Boxers.”  I figured why not I heard that a lot of people think they’re sexy.  To up the ante I told him in what I hope sounded like a sexy voice, “Black silk.”  I prefer briefs but for Josiah I would buy a pair of silk boxers if he likes them.

Then over the phone I heard a purring “H-m-m-m-m-m-m” from him.  From the sound of that Hmm he liked the idea.  Maybe I should get a couple of pairs just in case.

Deciding to turn the tables on him I asked him, “What would you wear?”

As he started to talk I started to visualize what he would look like for our date. “Well … since I wasn’t sure where we were going I decided to wear my gray slacks those ones that I think I caught you checking me out in.” 

Oh-h-h yes-s-s!

I remember those pants and how they seemed to mold to Josiah’s body all in the right places for he wore them to Inez’s after testifying in court all day.  When he walked in I could hear a dip in the conversation and looked up.  He had left his tie and jacket in his car before rolling up the sleeves and opening the shirt up so you could see his strong neck and just a few of his chest hairs.   The white shirt showed up nicely again his tan skin and made those broad shoulders and muscular stand out.  Those gray pants made his waist and hips look small before falling softly to the floor.

I sat there and wished that I could have a body like his but knew that there was no way I could.  You see I knew that Josiah worked out with weights five nights a week for an hour to keep his body hard and in the great shape it is in.  Me even if I work out 24 hours a day I would never have a build like Josiah.  The most I could hope for was to have Chris’s or Vin’s build which wasn’t bad.  But I just always feel like a kid when I stood by him. 

As the night wore on Ez, Raphael, Inez, Vin, Nate and Josiah were playing pool, which gather a group of women who made it very plain that they were enjoying the view.  I wandered over and stood watch them from the sidelines.  When Josiah bent over to take his shot I heard a couple of the women around me sigh but my eyes were zero on those round globes and just though I wish I had an ass as great as his.  Josiah then turned to look back at me and I realized that I was in the way of him taking his shot.

Now looking back on it a few of the men were also slyly checking out the players.  I remember seeing the shared grin Vin and Ezra gave each other as the both check Josiah out as he was bent over in front of them taking his shot.  It kind of pissed me off at the time without really knowing why. 

Now I know why.

I was attracted to Josiah and I didn’t like someone else poaching on my territory.  It kind of give me a pause now, for what would a great looking guy like Josiah would want with a skinny kid like me.  Hell Ezra is one of the best-looking men in the department followed closely by Vin, Chris, Buck, and Raphael.  I just hope he wouldn’t be disappointed.

My attention was quickly brought back to my date as he continued. “I think I would wear that nice black cotton shirt that you gave me for my birthday.  I bet you wondered why I never wore it.”  I did wonder why and the only thing that I could think of was that he hated it.

His voice got really soft as he continued. “Well it was too precious to me to allow it to get ruin by some case.”  I could feel a goofy grin crossing my face at this admission as a warm feeling flush though my body.

I think I would leaving the last two buttons unbuttoned so that you could see the arrowhead necklace I would be wearing.”  His voice dropped and seemed to purr in my ear.  “I think I will be wearing my black satin thongs. H-m-m-m-m … I just realized that you never saw me in my leather pants.  Have you?  So which do prefer?  The leather or the wool?

That did it! 

The images of Josiah all in leather made me as hard as steel.  Needing release I unbutton my jeans and lower my zipper making room for my expanding flesh.  Then another image of Josiah but in a Klingon leather costume had me trying to suppress my groan of desire.

I’m a closet Trekkie! 

So sue me!

I wretch my mind back to the here and now to croaked out, “Leather.” 

Again that sexy chuckle before he asked me in that sensual way of his, “Do you want me to continued or do you want to take care of your … problem.

How did he know?  “Yes … no  … I mean –”

That perfect sensual voice told me. “I know what you mean JD.  H-m-m-m-m … Let’s see.  I think I greet you at the front door and seeing how perfect you look I would leaned in to give you a soft gentle kiss.

I could feel that kiss on my lips as he continued, “Hmmm … I like that kiss.  Do you know that you have the softest lips?”  I felt myself blushing and made some sound as he continued. “I then stepped out and closed the door following you to your car.

Realizing that it was my turned I squeaked, “I … I …” It felt like I had cotton in my mouth as I nervously licked my lips. “I open the door of the car for you before … before getting in on my side.”

His voice was soft as he asked me. “Where are we going?

“A little French bistro called ‘The St. James’.  I … I found out that you … that you like French cuisine.  I wanted to take you someplace nice and … and special … someplace that … that I never took Casey too.”

Oh-h-h-h-h …  JD.”  I could help but smiled as I heard the pleasure in his voice and I could see that wonderful smile of his that just seems to light up his whole face. 

I love that smile!

I had over heard one of the records ladies talking about it and though it would be perfect for the first date with Josiah.  When I entered the restaurant I couldn’t believe how perfect it was.  The restaurant had these nice private couple tables and large booths sprinkle around the small space, the lighting was soft and romantic while music played faintly in the background.  White Linen tablecloths gave the place a fancy and expense flair but it wasn’t.  The prices were reasonable and the food … oh the food was wonderful and one of the owners helped me to figured out what to order for our first meal especially when I told him that it was a first date and that I wanted to make a good impression.

I described how the restaurant looked and about the perfect little table overlooking a small patio garden that I have reserved for us.  How we could look out to watch the small waterfall, as the setting sunrays would play along it making it shimmer in colors.  It would be a private spot where no one could see us and we could pretend to be alone.  How the waiter would bring a bottle of wine and pour it while we waited for our dinner.

I told him how I had planned out our dinner.  “We will start off with Soupe à l'Oignon gratinée and Avocat et Oeufs à la Mousse de Crabe. Followed by either Côte de Veau au Maïs Doux et Morilles or Carré et Filet Mignon D’agneau Roti, Terrine de Légume Grillés.”  I was rather proud that I didn’t stumbled over the French pronunciation of the words.   “For desert a nice chocolate soufflé.”

H-m-m-m-m … that sounds wonderful.”  I could hear the delight in his voice.  “Promise me that you take me there when I come home.

Warmth flushed through me at the pleasure that I heard through his voice.  “Yes.  Maybe … maybe the night after you … come home.”

I love too JD.”  I felt myself flush at the joy in his voice.

I was blushing again at pleasing Josiah.  Then his voice went really soft and deep as he told me.  “I think we would take the soufflé back to my place though.  I want to spend some time alone with you without anyone else around.

As we had talked about the restaurant and food the swelling in my pants decrease but at the sultry from Josiah I was hard once again. 

“You …” I squeaked before taking a deep breath.  “You want some time … with me.”

Yes.  I want to get to know you better and for you to get to know me.

The time in Chris’s little barn flashed through me as I remember what it felt like to have Josiah touching me.  Touching me with such passion and love where no man had ever touched me.  I squirmed on my Lazyboy both aroused and scared at what he might have planned.

To be truthful I didn’t know if I was ready for more than maybe a few kisses and maybe a little heavy petting with Josiah.  He must have sense it or maybe he didn’t think I was ready either.

I would put on the coffee and some nice soft music … maybe some instrumental jazz.  I would then sit close to you so that I could feed you each bite of this wonderful desert while you do the same for me.”   My imagination provided me with flashes of what it would be like to do this with Josiah.  I could just imagine his blue eyes, as they would look deeply into mine.  I could see how his sensual lips would wrap around the spoon.  Slowly he would let it slip from his lips sucking off the rich chocolate dessert.  His tongue would then snake come out to remove any specks of the dessert from his lips and leaving me to wonder what else that mouth would be capable of.

His sensual voice finally broke through the dream that I had slipped into. “… I would take you into my arms as we slowly danced.  Just you and me, together where no one could see or interrupt us.  Can you feel my arms around you JD?

Somehow I felt those strong arms around me.  Holding me with such love and gentleness that I felt my eyes misting up.  “Yes … yes I can feel your arms around me.”

I could hear the happiness in his voice.  “I hope you would lay your head against my chest while I would rest my cheek your silky hair just enjoying the feel of you in my arms.

I could almost hear his heartbeat and feel the muscular chest under my cheek as I lie there thousand of miles away and felt the tension slip from my body.  Making me feel safe, cherished and love.

Wanting him to feel what I was feeling I whispered to him. “I … I would wrap my arms around you and pull you closer to me.”  I could feel Josiah’s hard body in my arms snuggling against him.  I wanted to feel everything I was feeling and I think he did.

We were both silent as we let our imagination take over before a soft sign drew my attention back to the other man on the phone. His voice was still soft not breaking the mood we have both slipped into as he whispered “Good night JD.

“Night Josiah.”



The next two days flew by like mad for there was a large bust going down that was a coordinated effort between the FBI, DEA, and Major Crimes.  I think the excitement and the bust help me to get over my embarrassment of catching my four friends in a private moment. 

Whatever Buck wanted to talk about was shelf as we were way to busy for we were there from 8 in the morning to 11 at night only to go home for a couple of ours of sleep, to change clothes and start it all over again.

I think we all miss Josiah for he would have been a great asset to help with the bust but he was need in more in Houston to help find a mad man that threatened to blow up a school.  It turns out that Josiah help put him away once before and the police figured that he could do it again.  I just hope that he is safe.

Friday morning the bust went down without a hitched and we caught the bad guys flat footed.  No one was hurt other than Chris who broke his ankle missing a step.

Like I’m going to let him forget that. 

I don’t know I could have missed that they were together.  Just looking at them now I could easily see the love they had for one another.  None of us could leave to go with Chris but I think Vin called Buck to let him know what happen and so he could be there for Chris.

When we got back to the office Josiah was there waiting for us.   Everything and everyone faded into the background and I only saw him.  As our eyes met I could see the worry that he had about not being here during the bust and the joy that I was ok. 

He then noticed that Chris was missing.  “Where is Chris?”

Ezra grasp Josiah’s arm in welcome and I’m was kind of ashamed of the jealousy I felt but damnit Josiah was mine.  Plus Ez has three others so he can leave my man alone.

Ezra told Josiah.  “Chris missed a step and broke his ankle.  Buck’s is at the hospital and so he could take him home afterwards.”

Inez sat down the guns that she was holding and told Josiah. “Chris told us to log the evidence we have and then go home to get some sleep.   He figured we can do the reports tomorrow.”

Josiah didn’t complain and even after traveling most of the day he rolled up his sleeves to help us to log the evidence.  But he helped me more than any of the others.  As we worked his large hand would cover my hand or his leg would brush against mine cause little charges of electricity to run through my body.

Around 5, just as we were finishing up, Chris called to ask all of us out to the ranch for pizza and a little celebration.  Raphael and Inez bowed out because she was just too tired and Raphael had a cousin’s wedding he had to attend the next afternoon.

Next thing I knew I was in the passenger side of Josiah’s Sebring Convertible heading out to Chris’s place.  Once we got outside the city Josiah pulled over and lower the top and once back in the car reached out to hold my hand.  I snuggle against him as much as my seatbelt and the seats would allow.  He turned this head and I could see the smile he flashed over to me before turning back to the road.  His hand tightened on mine letting me know he liked me there. 

It felt nice to set like that letting the soft music from the radio wash through us both as the sun was slowly setting.  I must have been more tired than I knew because I fell fast asleep using Josiah’s shoulder as a headrest.

I awoke cradled in his arms looking up into his face as he held me safely in his arms.  “Sleep well, JD.”   Josiah then leaned over and gave me the softest, gentlest kiss that I have received.  It was just the barest brush of our lips but I could feel the softness of his lips.

I didn’t want to leave his arms but I knew we couldn’t stay here not with the others so close by.  So we reluctantly parted before making our way towards the house passing Ezra’s Lexus and Vin’s Truck parked side by side.

Josiah opened the door and I followed him in to see Chris in his Lazyboy ankle wrapped in a black case on two pillows.  A blanket was wrapped around him as Buck sat next to his lover.  Vin and Ezra sort of hovered over the two of their older lovers seeing to anything they might need.

As we walked in Chris told us both,  “Josiah, JD could I speak to you for a moment.”   Buck patted Chris as he rose and left taking Ezra and Vin with him.

The seriousness of the tone had me very nervous and I moved closer to Josiah who seemed to be sheltering me as we sat down across from Chris. 

He seemed a little uneasy as he looked at us.  “Look, I hate to do this because it a private matter between you to but I have to ask because I don’t want anything to break up the department.”  He then looked right at me.  “JD.  Do you have any problems working with Josiah after … after what happen in the barn between the two of you.”

I sat in shock how did he know about that!

Of all the things he could have wanted to talk to me about this wasn’t anything I would have thought of.  I turned to look at Josiah and see the kind face with eyes filled with love.  I took Josiah’s hand and turned back to Chris.  “No.  I don’t have any problems working with Josiah.”

Josiah then sent a challenging look towards our boss.  "Do you have a problem with JD and I being involved with each other?"

Chris' eyes widened with surprise, and then a pleased grin broke over his face. "Nope, no problem at all."

The End


Soupe à l'Oignon gratinée = Onion cheese

Avocat et Oeufs à la Mousse de Crabe = Avocado, eggs and crab mousse

Côte de Veau au Maïs Doux et Morilles = Roasted veal chop with sweet corn, asparagus tips, morel mushroom and sweet Bread

Carré et Filet Mignon D’agneau Roti, Terrine de Légume Grillés =Roasted tenderloin and rack of Colorado lamb with grilled provençale vegetable terrine, tapenade, and Garlic “Jus”