Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Categories:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Characters:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
290
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
20
Hits:
1,242

10 Things you didn't know about Jennifer Shepard

Summary:

10 things you didn't know about Jennifer Shepard, told by the man who knew her best. Written for the Weekly Writing Challenge #10 on NFA.

Work Text:

 10 Things you didn't know about Jennifer Shepard

By Leroy Jethro Gibbs

Disclaimer: I do not own NCIS; it is the property of its respective creators.

1. She was ticklish. She was very ticklish. I knew first hand just the right spots to make her giggle and squirm.

2. She secretly loved country music. It was her guilty pleasure, and she swore me to secrecy. I have never told a soul, until now.

3. Foreign Languages came frustratingly easy for her. We’d have a week to learn a whole language for a mission. She would learn it in two days. And have just enough time to teach me the basics.

4. She had a maternal side. She once told me she had always dreamed of having a daughter.

5. In her personal life, she hated the high heels she wore to work with a passion. She was constantly threatening to throw them out.

6. She was an atheist. She confided in me that she didn’t believe in a God, Buddha, Allah, in any higher being by any name that could put his ‘children’ through so much and truly be holy.

7. She could hold her liquor with the best of the boys. I remember the time she out drank Ducky, Burly, and a former quarterback turned probie under the table. I had to babysit her that night just to make sure nothing would happen to her, or anyone else.

8. She knew how to shoot from the age of four. It was one of the few things her father taught her face to face.

9. She was forever convinced the kids should just give the rabbit his Trix’s.

10. She was the love of my life, and I miss her.

Valerie Portolano

Written 11-6-09