Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
326
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
2
Kudos:
11
Bookmarks:
2
Hits:
1,647

Drabble: Thank You

Summary:

Tyr thanks his lover

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

DISCLAIMER: Still Poor, Still Don't own them and I still haven't won the lottery. Drat it :)

Notes: This is my Thank you story to my very best beta in the world. To Solace, who helped me survie a monster of a story that was written in another fandom. Your the best girl and I hope that you have a very happy Birthday too. *HUGS* Lady Q

Thank You
by Lady Q

'Thank you,' Tyr Anasazi thought as he watched his sleeping lover laying beside him.

'Thank you to whoever it was that put you in this universe and let you love me.' He continued his inner dialogue as he reached around his dozing mate and pulled him closer to his naked chest.

'Thank you, Harper, for giving me the best gift that I have ever received. Your Trust.

'Thank you, Seamus, for loving me as I have never been loved before.'

Tyr let out a soft sigh as he wrapped one of his naked legs around his equally nude lover and pulled up the blanket to keep the out the ship's cool air.

'Thank you for teaching me that sex is not just for mating. For continuing the line of the Kodiak Pride. For making love, to me.

'For showing your lover how much you appreciate him when you kiss his nipples, his neck, his chest, and then slowly working your way down to his now very hard cock and sucking it into your warm and wet throat till he comes so hard that he screams out in pleasure.

'Thank you, Harper, for showing me all of these things, and for loving me just as I am.

'I love you Seamus Zelazny Harper Anasazi and I thank whoever it was that put you in my life and taught me how to love and be loved in return.

'I love you, Harper, and I thank you for trusting me with your greatest gift. Your heart.'

The End

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Lady_Quadress.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.