Actions

Work Header

How Did I Get Here?

Summary:

A beautiful maiden wakes up in a hospital room and does not remember how she had gotten there.But she does remember that she is suppossed to be a man.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

It was after I had finally woken up from my that I had looked around the room that I had somehow been placed in and asked,"How did I get here?",just before this one babe in a doctor's lab coat had walked into the room,looked at me with a smile on her face and said,"I see that someone's finally up.Welcome to the MetroHealth Medical Center."That had made me sit up and ask,"What am I doing here,Doc?And why does my voice sound different?"

That had made me get out of bed and go over to a mirror in the bathroom.And when I had noticed that something had changed me into an exact copy of this porn star babe whose name happens to be Eve Angel,my bottom jaw had nearly dropped itself down into the Tenth level of hell before that lady doctor--whose name happens to be Barbara Woodman by the way--had walked into the room,placed her hands on my shoulders and said,"Look,Mike.I really am sorry about this.But it was the only way to save your life.We had to place your brain inside the body of a woman who is already brain dead.All you have to do now is start a whole new life as someone else."

And that is exactly what I had done.As of now,I'm Michelle Hart.Not Michael Hartley.As for my new job,I have no choice but to kiss that construction job goodbye and start working at the local Hustler Club taking my clothes off in front of a bunch of jerks who put dollar bills into my g-string...and loving it to hell!

THE END!

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Andrew Troy Keller.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.