Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
213
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
2
Kudos:
17
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
1,056

His room

Summary:

“Do you have a room?”

Work Text:

His room
by Lilithangel

 

Why would he need a room when he has the whole of the TARDIS? But if he did have a room, if he really had to pick it was obvious really. This room, so close to her heart. On the chair that she’d kept from the last time, or on the sling underneath when he fixed her. Where he was surrounded by her light and able to feel her warmth and vibrations, which was as close to home as he’d ever get now. She was home. He’d always wondered if she’d answer him back if she could. Now if he didn’t turn around he could imagine her standing there watching him, telling him off for getting it wrong head tilted as she tried to fathom out what he was doing.

He never thought he needed a face to go with the feelings, never thought he was that much like humans that he needed to anthropomorphise her. She was always there, in his head in his time ever since that moment when he saw her door was unlocked. Unlocked because she wanted to see the universe with him, who would have ever thought that? The mad man in a box and the box was as mad as he was.

That was absolutely brilliant really.


END