Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Categories:
Fandoms:
Character:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
299
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
11
Hits:
618

Thirteen Is Just A Number

Summary:

No matter how many times they had tried to do so,the rest of the Keaton family are still unable to make Mallory stop believing in bad luck and curses.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

"Come on,Mallory!Stop kidding around,okay?Thirteen is just a number!That's all!",that was what a young man named Alex P. Keaton had said to his dark haired sister Mallory in the kitchen of the Keaton family's Columbus,Ohio home before she had looked at her brother straight in the eyes and said,"I'm serious,Alex!Today is Friday The Thirteenth!And a whole lot of bad stuff happens on this day!Just look at what happened to Nick!"

But of course,that had only resulted in their mother Elyse laughing a little bit and saying,"I'm sorry,Mallory.But I'm with Alex on this one.There is no such thing as a curse.They had made up the whole thing just to sell horse shoes,four leaf clovers and other such charms.Trust me,Mallory.You really do have nothing to worry about.",just before her younger daughter Jennifer had stepped into the kitchen and said,"That proves it!This whole family is jinxed!"

Then,after her father Steven had walked in and said,"Come on,Jennifer!It's just that I can't get the car started!It has nothing to do with bad luck!",Mallory had looked at her dad with her arms crossed and asked,"Even though today is Friday The Thirteenth?",which had made Elyse swipe her hands and say,"Okay!That's it!I don't want to hear this bad luck nonsense anymore!Today is just another day when nothing bad happens to us!"But after a pan had slipped out of her hand and crashed through a window,Elyse had turned towards her own family and said,"Not one single word!I really mean it!",before she had gone outside to get the pan and bring it back in the house.

THE END!

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Andrew Troy Keller.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.