Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
2,386
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
28
Hits:
1,015

Disobedient Confinement

Summary:

An 'Oscar' worthy performance.

Work Text:

 

DISOBEDIENT CONFINEMENT

by

Angelise


“James.”

Jim felt his heartbeat skyrocket at the sound of his name and he quickly moved to stand in the middle of the shadowed room, his head bowed in deference to the man sprawled lazily in the chair in front of him.

“Present yourself.”

The detective hesitated a mere second, the pause instantly noted.

“Now!”

The thought of disobeying never crossed Jim’s mind.  The voice had spoken and unless he wanted to be severely punished, he knew he had better comply.  Cheeks flaming, he dropped to his knees and unzipped his jeans, his hands scrambling to release his cock from the soft confines of his briefs.  Dry mouthed, Jim swallowed hard and with a nod, acknowledged the man now standing before him.

“Master.”

The soft touch of leather brushed along the sides of his face, the caress causing the detective to tremble helplessly.

“Are we having a communication problem, my pet?  I said… PRESENT YOURSELF.”

Jim spared a glance at the face above him.

“Did I say you could raise your eyes?”  A suede glove-encased hand took hold of Jim’s left nipple and twisted the tender flesh. 

Jim clamped his mouth shut, strangling the hiss of pleasure and pain the sudden maneuver extracted.  Lowering his gaze to the floor, he hooked his thumbs inside the waistband of his underwear and jeans and pushed everything down past his knees, fully exposing himself to the shadows that surrounded him.  Several minutes passed, each second of silence testing his control over his body.  Just the thought of kneeling partially naked in this strange room was enough to bring his cock to diamond hardness.  The circulating coolness from the central air conditioning did nothing to diminish the fire in his loins and Jim gnawed on his bottom lip as drop after drop of precum oozed out and dribbled down his proud standing erection. 

A finger tapped against his abused lip.  “Do you know why I’m here, James?

Jim resisted the temptation to suck on the digit teasing in and out of his open mouth.  Instead, he shook his head and answered respectfully, “No.” 

A displeased sigh slipped into the silence.  “I am most disappointed in you, James.”

The Sentinel’s right nipple was pinched hard, forcing the man to moan low in his throat. 

“Think.  Exercise that brain of yours and think.”

Jim’s chin was gripped and his head forced upwards.  Glittering blue eyes pinned him, demanding nothing less than the truth.  “Did you let a man look at your jewels this morning?”

“Yes,” the older man whispered.  “Please forgive me.”

Jim jerked forward, his right buttcheek burning.  The slap had been quick and forceful, catching him completely by surprise.  And, without a doubt, he knew his flesh now bore the mark of his disobedience.

“You need to do more than beg.”

A slick finger played inside the crevice between the detective’s buttocks.  “Maybe….”

Jim sucked in a breath when the finger found his entrance.

“… maybe you should prove your remorsefulness.”

The detective cried out as his hole was invaded roughly. 

“Does that hurt, my pet?  Do you think it’s enough punishment for your brazen behavior?”

Jim blinked back the red haze that threatened his sight.  Panting slightly, he shook his head. 

“Good answer.”

The sharp edge of a chin was drilled into Jim’s shoulder, words softly teasing his ear.  “It’s well known how proud you are of your impressive manhood.  You deliberately wear your jeans tight, teasing everyone with the bold outline of your dick.”

A garment of leather was slapped across Jim’s chest and his abused nipples puckered tight in reaction.  The garment was then slowly moved lower and laid its mark on the detective’s erection, thin leather ties tangling in the coarse pubic hairs that sheltered the stiff organ. 

“I believe your exhibitionistic nature needs to be bridled today.”

Long fingers wrapped around Jim’s cock and teased it to the point of climax.  Seconds before he could spill his seed, the hand was jerked away and Jim protested the loss with a soft moan.

“And maybe I should bridle your lust in such a way that you will be thoroughly reminded of your disobedience.”

A hand grabbed Jim by his balls and hauled him to his feet.  “Remove your clothes.”

The detective reached for his pants, his hands stopped in mid-motion by his Master’s whispered directive. 

“All of them.”

Jim quickly shed his clothes and stood naked, his eyes glued to the floor.  He sucked in a breath as his nipples were clamped with cold metal. 

“Feel the burn, my pet?  Feel the need to scream in frustration because the pain is so good it makes you want to cum?”

The detective tore into the skin of his lower lip, aborting the groan of agreement.  A warm breath feathered over his face.

“And just what were you feeling when you flaunted your manhood before that stranger.” 

Fingers pulled on the clamps and Jim jerked forward, following the pain.

“Was it pride, my pet?”

Teeth marked the Sentinel’s neck, the pain a momentary distraction from the fire racing across his chest.

“You belong to me.  Your cock belongs to me.  The air you breathe belongs to me.  I say who does and does not admire your jewels.”

A hand slapped Jim’s large shaft several times before moving lower and tugging on his scrotal sac.

“Spread your legs.”

Jim obeyed. 

A leather cock cage was applied to his genitals, straps fixed in place, trapping the man’s heavy erection against his lower abdomen.  His ballsac was fondled teasingly before being imprisoned in their own leather encasement. 

Jim watched as a hand reach between his legs, grabbing the dangling strip and connecting it to the wide band that circled his waist, notching it as tight as possible.  Slipping a finger inside, the garment’s fit was checked, verifying that it would not injure his incarcerated genitals. 

Clothes were returned, the silent command understood by the detective and he slowly slipped back into his shirt, careful of the clamps on his nipples.  His hand was gripped as he reached for the underwear left lying on the floor.

“You will wear only what I have handed you.”

Jim groaned as he finished dressing, the fabric of his denim jeans almost too abrasive on his over-sensitive groin.  Finally, he stood trembling before his Master, the man’s hand reaching out and gripping his imprisoned shaft, reminding him of his state of condemnation.  

“Drive straight home.  When you walk in the door, present yourself.  At that time, I will decide your punishment.”

Jim turned and faced the shadows.

“My pet?”

The Sentinel looked back and found himself caught in the depths of his master’s blue eyes.  “I will know if you touch yourself.  Do not disappoint me again.”

The detective sighed deeply and walked out of the room.

+++++++

Jim closed the door to the loft and immediately stripped off his clothes.  He efficiently folded each garment and placed them on the kitchen table.  Shoving his shoes under a chair, he glanced down at his bound cock.  The shaft had been expertly strapped by his Master and was still painfully hard.  Jim fought down the overwhelming urge to release his erection from its leather prison but the need to prove his obedience overcame his hunger.  Bracing himself, Jim took a deep breath and waited.

A commanding voice called down to him. 

“James?”

The Sentinel fell to his knees and hung his head.  Throat muscles struggled as tears threatened his vision.  “Forgive me.”

“Come to me.  Now.”

Rising gracefully to his feet, Jim ascended the stairs.  The sight that greeted him before he respectfully lowered his eyes stole the oxygen from his lungs and stirred the fire lying dormant in his groin. 

Blair, his Master’s favorite slave, was sitting naked on the bed, his legs spread wide open, his genitals glistening wet.  Fully aware that his Master’s mouth had been feeding on Blair’s manhood, Jim squeezed his eyes shut so as to block out the tempting image.

“You have my permission to look at him.”

Jim slowly lifted his head, his hungry gaze cataloging the evidence of his Master’s lovemaking on the slave’s body.  Several passion marks could be seen on the man’s neck and upper chest.  His pierced nipples were angry red and swollen, the silver loops chained to each other.  Heightened vision noted the slight bruising around Blair’s navel and Jim’s tongue slipped out, desperate to taste the small indentation. 

The detective held his breath and finally allowed his eyes to dip lower.  His gasp of surprise echoed through the loft.  The young man was cradling his large ballsac in his hand, his fingers rolling the fur-covered ovals back and forth.  The other hand stroked lazily over his erection, teasing the spongy head, a fingernail dipping into the dribbling slit.  With his blue eyes focused on Jim, the slave lifted his stained finger to his mouth and savored the evidence of his arousal. 

A voice from the shadows snagged the panting Sentinel’s attention.  “See how I reward those who behave?  Fill your mind with the sight of my aroused beauty.” 

The longhaired slave tugged on the delicate chain that lay tangled in the nest of curls on his chest and smiled upon hearing Jim’s groan.  Lifting his legs, he exposed the dark crevice between his asscheeks and, after licking his finger, dipped it inside his hole, teasing it in and out. 

“Do you wish to taste the flavor of obedience, my pet?”

Jim nodded his head, unsure of his voice. 

“Move to the edge of the bed.”

Jim quickly obeyed and, the second he reached the commanded spot, his Master’s slave shifted and knelt on all fours before him.  The young man nuzzled his flat abdomen with his nose, his teeth tugging on the leather band around Jim’s waist.  Reaching up with his hand, the slave then fingered the Sentinel’s clamped nipples and without warning, tugged one clamp off before pinching the tender flesh. 

Jim howled and fell backwards as the slave surged forward and attacked his released nipple.  The remaining clamp was ripped away and the abused nub was sucked hard as the slave’s fingers scrambled over the leather cage imprisoning Jim’s cock. 

The detective slammed his head against the wooden floor, his legs trapped underneath the weight of his Master’s slave.  “Fuck!  Oh God!”

“Not yet, James,” the voice said hoarsely.  “My sweet angel will take his own pleasure first.”

The man kneeling over Jim removed his mouth from the leather bindings and smiled wickedly.  Thrusting hard, he crushed Jim’s caged shaft against his own. 

“Should I let you cum, my pet?  Or should I leave your vain cock bound a little longer?”

Jim thrashed his head back and forth as the slave’s smaller body continued to slam against him.  He fought back the blackness that threatened to overtake his mind.

“Master!  Forgive… I’m sorry… I won’t ever….”

Jim’s apology was swallowed by a hungry mouth as two fingers slipped inside his body, nails scraping against his prostate.  The older man screamed as his orgasm fought to rip free of his body and he fumbled for the leather bindings encasing his cock and balls.  “Let… FUCK!  Let me go.  Please.  Oh shit, please.”

A hand tugged on the release strap and Jim was free of his cock cage.  Immediately, his unfettered erection was covered by the young slave’s wildly bucking hips, the mere touch of flesh against flesh, triggering the Sentinel’s climax.  His head hit the floor and his arms wrapped around the slave’s smaller body as it joined with his, the heat of Blair’s cock frantically sliding in and out of his ass, his release searing Jim’s innards.

The two men collapsed on the floor and a gentle kiss was offered to Jim as huskily spoken words caressed his swollen lips. 

“Disobedience is futile.”

With those words echoing in his mind, the detective closed his eyes and allowed the blackness to overtake him.

+++++++

“Disobedience is futile?”  Jim watched the credits roll across the television screen. 

Disobedient Confinement
Produced and directed by Blair Sandburg

“You couldn’t have come up with a better ending line?”  Jim turned to his partner.  “If that thing ever sees the light of day outside this loft, you are dead meat.”

Blair grinned.  “I didn’t hear you complaining when I asked you to star in my little production.”

Jim slung his arm around his lover’s shoulders and noogied his curly head.  “I had to let my talent shine.”

Laughing, Blair lightly slapped his co-star’s crotch.  “I must confess your talent is, indeed, worthy of an Oscar.”

“You got that right!”  Jim smiled as he hugged the anthropologist.  “I liked the way you played both the slave and the Master, added both their voices to the final edit of the tape.  How in the hell did you get your voice to sound so deep and authoritative?” 

Blair twirled Jim’s leather bondage garment in the air a couple of times before throwing it to the older man.  “I’m a natural.”

Tucking the leather piece in his pocket, Jim lifted his feet off the floor.  “The shit is sure getting deep in here.”

Blair slid off the couch and ejected the disc from the dvd player, slipping it into its protective case as he glanced over his shoulder.  “You know Jim, I’ve got this idea for a piece on…. ”

Jim scooted back on the couch, the glint in his lover’s eyes sending a chill down his spine.  “Whatever you’re thinking… No.” 

Blair smiled wickedly and continued to advance on the helpless detective.  “It’ll be great, babe.  Fucking hot.”

“That’s what you said about the Jell-O episode.”  Jim shook his head.  “I still get the shivers every time I see a bowl of that wiggly red stuff.”

Ignoring Jim’s weak protests, Blair straddled his lap and ran his hand over the older man’s crotch, his fingers measuring the denim-encased shaft.  “Let’s see….  We can do one on penile piercings and I’ll call it….”  Blair stroked his chin.  “I’ll call it… A Stab of Pleasure.” 

Waggling his eyebrows, Blair thrust against his lover’s groin.  “Get it?  A stab of pleasure?”

Jim stared at Blair in disbelief.  “Have you lost your mind?”  

Licking his lips, the young porn director unbuttoned his star’s jeans and slid down the zipper, easing out the man’s hardening cock and pinching its head.  “I’ll be the shop owner and you can be a hot model looking for a new look.  I start to pierce your…”

“NOOOOOOOOOOOO!” 


The end


Disclaimer: This work is not intended as an infringement upon the rights of those that own these characters and is meant solely for non-profit entertainment purposes only.