Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Character:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2011-05-07
Words:
1,008
Chapters:
4/4
Kudos:
16
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
1,614

Crisis In Looneyville.

Summary:

Everyone in Looneyville is out cold. What could have caused it? Bugs Bunny must find out and make the villains behind it, pay.

Chapter 1: What's Up Doc?

Notes:

I don't own any of the characters that I hasn't created.

Chapter Text

Bugs Bunny was walking in the forest, It was quiet and peaceful, even if Bugs know that it's not going to last. He was enjoying the peace when he trip up on something lying on the ground. He got up and couldn't believe who it was. Elmer Fudd was lying on the ground, his eyes were closed. Bugs tried to shake him awake. It didn't work. So, he pick Elmer up and walked to Looneyville. When he got there, everyone he know was in the same state as Elmer. Bugs didn't know what to do.

"What has happen here?" asked Bugs. Everyone in town is knocked out. Even some of his foes are under the spell that put the people in town to sleep. He put Elmer down on the ground near his mansion. He walked to see if there was a clue to what has happen.

What Bugs didn't know, was that a blimp was hovering over the town. Inside that blimp, was 3 characters who could passed as Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, and Goofy. They have a evil grin on their faces. They saw though their screen, that Bugs Bunny managed to escape from being put to sleep. They are going to fix that. To be continued.