Actions

Work Header

Throw You For A Loop

Summary:

After returning home from visiting a doctor,Lilly tries to comfort Miley before she has no choice but to tell her father.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

It was after a nice girl whose full name happens to be Lillian Truscott had helped her best friend Miley Stewart into the house and carefully sat her down on the sofa that Lilly had placed her gentle hands on Miley's shoulders and said,"It's going to be okay,Miley.I promise not to tell anyone about this.",only to have a depressed Miley look at Lilly with tears leaking out of her eyes and say,"I know that,Lilly.It's just that as soon as my belly starts getting big and Jackson shoots his big mouth off about it,I would have to tell my dad about how it happened to me."

And after Lilly had sat down next to Miley and said,"Look,Miley.It really was not your fault.Someone had tricked you into gulping down a few beers after that one concert.The main thing is that you have a dad who would love you no matter what happens to you.And if that's not the truth,then I don't know what is.",the two best friends had looked and smiled at each other and given themselves a big hug.

That was before Miley's father Robby Ray Stewart had stepped into the house and said,"Hi,Girls.Why are you sitting on the sofa and hugging each other like that?",which had made Miley look at Lilly and watch her best friend nod the head just before she had gotten off the sofa,hugged her beloved father,looked at him straight in the eyes and said,"Now,Dad.I really do hope that Lilly's right about you because what I'm about to tell you would really throw you for a loop.You see,Dad.We had seen a doctor and learned that I'm pregnant!"

THE END!

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Andrew Troy Keller.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.