Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
284
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
3
Kudos:
9
Hits:
963

Drafted

Summary:

The mystery of the missing plot bunnies is solved (somewhat)

Work Text:

Walks into room calling out to plot bunnies, “Tara, Ursula, Kyle, Albert come on guys where are you?” Looks under bed, in closet, also checks dresser drawers. (Hey their plot bunnies they could be anywhere waiting for an unsuspecting writer). Finally sees envelope pinned to dress of toy rabbit on bed.

Takes letter out of envelop and starts to read, looks at return address on envelop and does double take, finishes reading letter.

Greetings:

As a current runaway, vacationing or otherwise unavailable or stubborn plot bunny that refuses to help/inspire your writer/author complete any WIP’s you are hereby ordered to report to Parris Island, South Carolina on February 21, 2011 for Easter Bunny training.

You can expect to be gone for at least ten weeks. The entire time will consist of intense training on how to be the Easter Bunny. During the day you will learn basket carrying, hiding eggs, blending in with yard foliage and avoiding pets/wild animals. You will also make chocolate bunnies, marshmallow peeps and other goodies which you will then place in the basket. At night you will run the Marine obstacle course in full gear to better prepare you for delivering Easter baskets.

If you have inspired your writer/author on or before February 20, 2011 you are relived of Easter Bunny training. (But if you want to take it any way feel free to report as soon as possible, but no later than April 01, 2011) If have not inspired your writer/author and you do not report you will be fined 500 carrots and forced to do community service at a petting zoo for no less than one month.

General Bundance Bunny
Commandant Easter Training
Parris Island, South Carolina