Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Character:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 5 of Mari And Jane
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2020-11-05
Words:
1,178
Chapters:
3/3
Kudos:
20
Hits:
1,403

Mari And The May Day Deadline

Summary:

Can Jane get Mari ready for the May Day meeting of the witches?

Chapter 1: Part 1

Notes:

This story is part of the Mari And Jane series.

Chapter Text

It was a sunny day in April, 2010. Jane Summers, a dark haired female was watching the school's soccer team practicing for the upcoming weekend game. Among one of the soccer players, was her roommate, a brown haired female name Mari Kent. Jane has to remember that Mari felt that she won't fit in. It's funny that she's fitting in, right now. It seem like that she was here longer than the over 7 months that she really been here. Then, a red haired female sat down to her.

"Do you know that it's almost time?" asked the fire haired female.

"Of course, I do know, Annie. I have been preparing her for the May Day meeting," answered Jane.

"We hasn't seen you or Mari at the clubhouse, lately," accused Annie.

"Mari hasn't wanted to go back since she blacked out last Halloween. I has to prepare her in our bedroom, just as Maria has done to me," defended Jane.

"Could have Mari found out about what you did to her on Halloween?" asked Annie.

"I doubt it. I took the cation of removing her memories of what happen at the courtyard as well as dressing her in her basketball uniform before I woke her up," answered Jane.

"May Day is coming. The head witch wanted her ready for the deadline, said Annie. Then, she got up and left the field seats. Jane turn to look at the soccer team's practice section. She thought about the months after the Halloween party. She remember how Mari met her parents on the Sunday after Halloween. She got along better with them, than Maria ever did. She almost became part of her family. Then, there was the night where they first have sex with each other. Mari drank some spiked punch, which cause her to desire Jane. It was the kiss followed by the lovemaking, which prove that they belong together. She still have fond memories of that night. Getting Mari ready for the May Day deadline would be the easy part. The hard part would be getting Mari to the clubhouse. To be continued.