Actions

Work Header

On A Dark And Stormy Night

Summary:

After she steps out of a closet and notices that no one is around,Anita Lesnicki heads for her boyfriend Chip Dove standing at the front door...and gets a real shocker of a surprise.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

It happens to be on a dark and stormy night that a terrified teenage girl whose name happens to be Anita Lesnicki was sitting inside a locked closet with her arms wrapped around her legs and tears coming out of her eyes and saying,"Please,Jennifer!Don't kill me!I really do want to be your friend!Just please don't kill me!",just before she had finally allowed herself to unlock and open the closet door and notice that not a single soul was outside her hiding place.

And when she had noticed that,Anita had stepped out of the closet and started to run straight towards the front door while looking over her shoulder and making sure that a former friend of hers named Jennifer Check was not going to pounce and chow down on her because of this indie rock band Low Shoulder offering Jennifer as a virgin sacrifice in exchange for fame and fortune,only to have it result in Jennifer's body becoming possessed by a demon known as a succubus.

Anyway,as soon as she had finally reached that door and saw her boyfriend Chip Dove leaning against the frame,Anita had smiled and let out a sigh of relief.But that was before she had moved closer and noticed that something had already chowed down on the poor kid.And after a frightened Anita had screamed her lungs out,Jennifer had pulled Anita back inside the house,looked at her with demonic eyes and said,"Sorry,Needy.He didn't win his race.",before a whole group of fangs had grown out of Jennifer's enlarged mouth and she was about to have poor Anita for some dessert,only to have Anita wake up in her bed back inside the asylum she was for murdering Jennifer.

THE END!

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Andrew Troy Keller.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.