Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
349
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
35
Hits:
2,218

Cuddle time

Summary:

its cuddle time and Spike has no choice in the matter, not that he’s complaining… oh yeah, he can’t…

Work Text:

Cuddle time
by Lilithangel

 

 

Spike hadn’t liked the straightjacket when he’d woken up and had been quite vocal about the situation leading to the gag Angel had fashioned out of one of his ties. It was a sacrifice but Angel was happy to make it for the peace and quiet.

Spike had struggled to begin with because Spike always had to struggle but Angel knew better. Spike liked cuddle time just as much as he did, at least when Angel took the choice away from him anyway.

Once Spike had stopped complaining Angel had tucked him under one arm and turned on the television. Spike fitted almost perfectly there and Angel let his hand rest on Spike’s head, fingers absently carding through peroxide locks. He only removed it to turn a page or take a sip of whiskey. It was as close to perfect as he could imagine with a good book a good drop and a silent Spike.

Spike’s eyes had drifted shut after he’d given up grumbling through the gag when his show had started giving Angel sweet silence to finish reading. Once it was over Angel planned to change the channel to the hockey and snuggle down with Spike on the sofa. It was nice carding his fingers through Spike’s hair but Angel really enjoyed being able to play with Spike’s cock and balls without having to listen to Spike’s demands and critique.

He was really glad he’d instituted cuddle time and was seriously considering expanding it to three times a week so that he could get some paperwork out of the way.

Revenge was going to involve something frilly and short Spike decided. He was sick and tired of Angel trussing him up and subjecting him to indignities. Sure it was nice watching his shows on the big screen and if he pouted enough Angel would feed him popcorn but really he was a master vampire after all and it couldn’t be tolerated. Dildo, a really big dildo was going to be involved as well. He’d get on with his planning just as soon as the big lug finished jerking him off.

END