Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Categories:
Fandom:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
299
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
15
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
967

They Are Still Family

Summary:

Before both Tom amd Kate Baker go out for the evenning,they put their teen daughter Lorraine in charge of her siblings.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

It was on the evening of the Third day of April that Tom and Kate Bahad gone to a friend's party.But before they were about to go,they had to decide on which of their older kids to stay home and babysit the others.And since Nora was in college and Charlie had already gone on his first date,both Tom and Kate had agreed that Lorraine should stay home and watch all of her siblings including the two sets of twins who were male--Kyle and Nigel--and female--Jessica and Kim--and not give her parents any grief about it.

Well,even though she had looked at her parents straight in the eye and said,"I would rather head for the nearest hill and stay there until you realize that I'm old enough to make my own decisions!",Lorraine had decided to watch her brothers and sisters because whether she likes it or not,they are still family.And so,after her parents had left the house to go to the party,Lorraine had gathered her siblings into the living room and told them that their parents had left her in charge,only to have the family's pet bulldog Gunner bolt out of the house and into the backyard.

Of course,Lorraine had gotten a flashlight and joined the other Baker kids in searching for their missing pet pooch in the dark.That was before a young and handsome male stud had walked up to Lorraine,handed Gunner back to her and said,"It really is nice of you to babysit your siblings.You must be a good girl.",which had caused a smiling Lorraine to say 'thanks' and offer to give him her phone number before taking the bulldog and kids straight home.

THE END!

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Andrew Troy Keller.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.