Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
189
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
11
Hits:
730

Short stories

Summary:

2 short stories

Work Text:

‘Freely, Without Fear’

4/2/11

Hugging close to the wall, they watched the going and comings from a building. They wanted to join, to go into the crowd but fear kept them back. Fear kept them in place.

Wishing once again to be able to go without fear, without hiding, they turned and moved on. Biting their lip to stop the tears, to give some pain, the body moved on.

Until proof was found, until it was safe they keep moving. Keep fighting to stay alive, to be able to prove the truth. To once more be able to move freely and without fear.

 

‘Death’

4/2/11

Death surrounded the building. In reality it surrounded the people in the building. The residents, the employees, the visitors, everyone who came in and out.

Death flowed from person to person. Sometimes it stopped and stayed. Sometimes it didn’t. Some humans felt death, some didn’t.

Death chuckled at the ones afraid of it. The ones who opened their arms to it, Death embraced gladly.

Whether in happiness or fear, Death came. Life also came and life also went on. The circle of life was also the circle of death. Death always followed life.