Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
156
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
9
Hits:
1,274

Just Another Duty

Summary:

Summary: Another Captain's duty
Pairing: Kirk/Scotty, Enterprise
Rating: PG-15
Codes: Call of Duty challenge, Drabble
Warnings: Humour
Archive: Trekiverse, WWOMB, BLTS, GSSU, others just ask
Disclaimer: The characters in this story don't belong to me. I only borrowed them for some fun. No moneymaking, no violation of copyrights are intended. The story is mine and it is just fanfiction. If you are under age, please stay away. If you have a problem with this topic, then look elsewhere for your entertainment. English is not my native language, so please be patient with my mistakes. No time for beta, sorry.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Just Another Duty
by T'Len
(2004)

 

"Boys? Boys!" The insistent voice woke him.

"What's wrong?", Kirk mumbled sleepily. Scotty just turned around in the bed.

"I am bored," the female voice said. "Entertain me!"

Kirk glanced at the clock. "Haven't we given you a nice show only an hour ago?" he asked, smiling at his lover.

"But I want to hear again how much you love me when you love each other."

"Scotty?"

"Ay, I'm ready", came the sleepily reply.

Jim sighed. There were definitely some duties which none ever had written down in the official duty-description of a starship-captain, like how to entertain your ship.

 

END

Feedback: here or to tlen2@freenet.de

e TOS Twins and Friends: http://tostwins.slashcity.net Star Trek (all series), M*A*S*H, Sherlock Holmes, Karl May, Unser (T)Raumschiff, BatB, Kung Fu and more. Fanfiction in German and English, K/S-Art, Our German Zines, Links and more.

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author TLen.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.